Pleba Girls Party - This threads a'rockin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
It amazes me the depth of pain people can cause each other. I would never ever wish this kind of hurt on anyone; not even him. I can't stand just sitting down and crying and feeling sorry for myself though; I really need to have someone to talk to or something else to do.

Thanks for being here :hug:

Feel free to rant all you want. :hug: :hug:

We can wait for the SIM updates if you don't feel like it cos that is a much more important thing for you having to deal with all that!

:hug: :hug:

susanp6 said:
That is shocking SG! My father did that to my mother and he did lots of other horrid stuff and i haven't seen him since the 80s cos we never wanted to have anything more to do with him!! :madspit:

My father cheated and did alot of other things too. :sigh:

YAY! You've reached 7,800 posts Wild!!!!! :dance: :applaud: :rockon:

Oh god Wild - I was looking at the pix of Bono standing in amongst the crowd and saying OH MY GAAWWWDDD!!!! That might be me feeling his leg (And god knows what else!!) on Wed nite!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Sad_Girl said:
It amazes me the depth of pain people can cause each other. I would never ever wish this kind of hurt on anyone; not even him. I can't stand just sitting down and crying and feeling sorry for myself though; I really need to have someone to talk to or something else to do.

Thanks for being here :hug:

I don't want to sound cliche, but I know how you feel (to a degree). I've been burned pretty badly once before. Afterwards I totally closed myself off, refusing to trust ANYONE ever again. I found out the hard way that it's not possible.... unless you want to be a hermit for the rest of your life. I'm typically an extroverted person, but after my breakup I started to distance myself from everyone - friends, family.... and they hated the fact that I was wallowing in self-pity.

It took a few years of steaming in my own juices to realize that I was being incredibly stupid (and selfish, I suppose).

Eh, I'm rambling now... :lol: But I guess what I'm trying to say is I've learned to deal with the pain, but just in a different way.

susanp6 said:
YAY! You've reached 7,800 posts Wild!!!!! :dance: :applaud: :rockon:

Oh god Wild - I was looking at the pix of Bono standing in amongst the crowd and saying OH MY GAAWWWDDD!!!! That might be me feeling his leg (And god knows what else!!) on Wed nite!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

You want to feel more than his leg don't you Susan :giggle:

You can be honest with us....

A scream , i gonna have to release one scream at Bono...please

elysithea said:

I don't want to sound cliche, but I know how you feel (to a degree). I've been burned pretty badly once before. Afterwards I totally closed myself off, refusing to trust ANYONE ever again. I found out the hard way that it's not possible.... unless you want to be a hermit for the rest of your life. I'm typically an extroverted person, but after my breakup I started to distance myself from everyone - friends, family.... and they hated the fact that I was wallowing in self-pity.

It took a few years of steaming in my own juices to realize that I was being incredibly stupid (and selfish, I suppose).

Eh, I'm rambling now... :lol: But I guess what I'm trying to say is I've learned to deal with the pain, but just in a different way.

There's been a lot of turmoil between us for about a year now, he actually moved out of the house the day after our sixth anniversary (tenth year together, we got married on the anniversary of our first date). So It's not like a total blindside in that sense. but we've been getting together a lot more and really getting along well. I honestly had just started to think things were getting better.
I know what you mean about dealing with it, and I appreciate knowing I'm not alone. It hurts so much, but honestly if this had happened before March when I started chatting here, I would've taken it a lot harder. I guess I'll be listening to a lot of ATYCLB for awhile again. It saved my life once, and at least I'm not to that point again right now. I'm going to make it through. :hug:

Course you can have a scream or 2 or 3 at Bono!!!! It would just do my head in if someone kept screaming non-stop, like ruining hearing them or something, you know! :huh:

Of course i want to feel more than his leg, but i'm not going to do that at the concert now am i ???? :evil: :tongue:

Sad_Girl said:

There's been a lot of turmoil between us for about a year now, he actually moved out of the house the day after our sixth anniversary (tenth year together, we got married on the anniversary of our first date). So It's not like a total blindside in that sense. but we've been getting together a lot more and really getting along well. I honestly had just started to think things were getting better.
I know what you mean about dealing with it, and I appreciate knowing I'm not alone. It hurts so much, but honestly if this had happened before March when I started chatting here, I would've taken it a lot harder. I guess I'll be listening to a lot of ATYCLB for awhile again. It saved my life once, and at least I'm not to that point again right now. I'm going to make it through. :hug:

ATYCLB is a really good 'therapy' album. :lol: I listened to it after my breakup, too.

Bono can console us. He's good at it. :cute: I wish he could have done it in person. :laugh:

SG, sweetie I'm so sorry you have to deal with this! I really thought things were getting better for you guys as well. :hug: We are always here for you anytime you need us!

SG you have mail coming your way. :hear:

Sad_Girl said:

You know you can talk to us anytime. :hug: :hug:

If didn't have all of you for the past 2 months, I don't know where I would be either. :hug: :heart:

Ely - It's ok to be a little jealous of anyone as it's only normal to be really isn't it? But i do wish you were all here, just as i wish i were able to join in the meet-up in Toronto!!!! :hyper:

Well Wild - I might just risk a teeny weeny grope of his ass you know if i'm honest if i was slow dancing with him on stage, but i wouldn't just lunge! I keep thinking that i could like, just be subtle and move my hand a tiny bit lower at a time and see how far he'd allow me to go! I know a lot of girls on this site seem to frown on it, but he doesn't seem to be all that bothered by a little bit of that sort of stuff so it's not all that bad is it? :reject:

But you know, i wouldn't just grab him there, but i'd see how much he'd let me, but i certainly would NOT do what the Yaweh girl did and blatantly try to snog him unless he kissed me first!

:shrug: :angel:

Okay I haven't said this before, but I've thought of this often. It is no mistake that many of us just found each other in the past few months. I truly believe that God only gives us what we can handle in life and when He knows its going to be too much He gives us friends to help carry the burden.

I honestly thought back in March, that I was loosing my bloody mind. Having one of my best friends die, my brother overdose on drugs, my mom getting worse, and then finding out that my parents were selling their house and moving, cuz my dad has to retire early was about all I could take. I swear when my health went into the shitter again if it hadn't been for you guys I probably wouldn't be around.

I've never said this here before, but I seriously thought about hurting myself for a while. All the pain was almost too much for me to cope with. Thankfully between you guys, Mr. Cat, and so damn good drugs we got thru all of it. :hug: :hug: :hug: x million!

Wild - I have it booked yes, but i was telling Jem earlier that i ended up paying double what i thought i would, so it was £68!!!!!

Hello, wtf is that about???? :madspit: They told us over the phone that the 14 day advance tix were sold out and that a 3 day return was more and at first it was going to cost more to get an earlier train back home so i just a diff one! Bummer! We shall all be skint at the end of all this, but won't it be worth it!!!! :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
Yes, I have some sims updates for you all, but I need to upload them. I've had a really really bad day and I need some Pleba love pretty desperately. :hug: My husband has been lying to me about a whole bunch of shit, and I caught him with his girlfriend today ... needless to say I'm feeling pretty shitty at the moment

SG :hug: :hug: sorry only just seen this

Men are such :censored:s at times ! my dad did that to my mum aswell, i haven't seen him for 11 years

:hug: you know we're all here if you need to talk :hug:

Russty Cat said:
Okay I haven't said this before, but I've thought of this often. It is no mistake that many of us just found each other in the past few months. I truly believe that God only gives us what we can handle in life and when He knows its going to be too much He gives us friends to help carry the burden.

I honestly thought back in March, that I was loosing my bloody mind. Having one of my best friends die, my brother overdose on drugs, my mom getting worse, and then finding out that my parents were selling their house and moving, cuz my dad has to retire early was about all I could take. I swear when my health went into the shitter again if it hadn't been for you guys I probably wouldn't be around.

I've never said this here before, but I seriously thought about hurting myself for a while. All the pain was almost too much for me to cope with. Thankfully between you guys, Mr. Cat, and so damn good drugs we got thru all of it. :hug: :hug: :hug: x million!

I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself. :hug: I was at a point awhile ago where I tried to a few times. It's never the answer. And we're all here for you. :hug:

Awwww bless you Russty!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

That is so lovely! You have a lot of brilliant thoughts and ideas Russty&i've been meaning to tell you this so i think you have such a wonderful attitude and i wish more people saw things in this way! :wink: :applaud:

I feel good about talking here as it cheers me up when you find there are some decent people out there! :love: :up:

Ok, now for the sims... These are from this morning before the shit hit the proverbial fan :D

Sim Russty has decided Sim Darren is super hot
snapshot_cfae331c_afb7014c.jpg

As has Sim Edge decided Sim Jemma is hot
snapshot_cfb5c450_6fb6f965.jpg

susanp6 said:
Wild - I have it booked yes, but i was telling Jem earlier that i ended up paying double what i thought i would, so it was £68!!!!!

Hello, wtf is that about???? :madspit: They told us over the phone that the 14 day advance tix were sold out and that a 3 day return was more and at first it was going to cost more to get an earlier train back home so i just a diff one! Bummer! We shall all be skint at the end of all this, but won't it be worth it!!!! :yes:

So what time do you girls get into Euston :hyper:

susanp6 said:

Well Wild - I might just risk a teeny weeny grope of his ass you know if i'm honest if i was slow dancing with him on stage, but i wouldn't just lunge! I keep thinking that i could like, just be subtle and move my hand a tiny bit lower at a time and see how far he'd allow me to go! I know a lot of girls on this site seem to frown on it, but he doesn't seem to be all that bothered by a little bit of that sort of stuff so it's not all that bad is it? :reject:

GO FOR IT SUSAN WE WOULD :evil:

actually i would probably be to scared :laugh:

Wild!!!! Train arrival time is quarter to 4!!! I'll email you Thurs nite as that's when i get back to Glasgow, maybe with a bit more detail in the time leading up to Saturday!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Bad about the price eh? You know, i realised i could have flown for less after all so maybe next time i'll do that if i can't get a cheaper ticket on train!

Back
Top Bottom