PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rachie

:huh: I've been re-organizing my linen closet and have been searching all over for the sheets that match some green pillow cases.......I just remembered--I don't have the sheets, just the cases :wink:
I need some serious help, ladies.

Girls! Get the party started! You've been on page numbers 9 and 10 for way too long :tsk:

bono-snooker.jpg

5909b591kiss.jpg

Them two pics should get you going! :drool: :drool:

I'm gonna go start a kissy-kissy thread on the main pleba board and then I'll be back in to check on you good girls!

Rachie, those go in my 'green' room. I use those cases as pillow shams, the rest of the pillows and sheets are cream. Comforter and blankie are greens. Its purdy.

Did you know that 'green' is the easiest color for the human eye to see?
Good thing, cause God sure liked it enough :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Rachie, those go in my 'green' room. I use those cases as pillow shams, the rest of the pillows and sheets are cream. Comforter and blankie are greens. Its purdy.

Did you know that 'green' is the easiest color for the human eye to see?
Good thing, cause God sure liked it enough :wink:

omg! that is so random! i wonder why its green?

and i betcha he picked it for that reason! [well picked it...u know wot i mean lol!]

WildHoney said:

I use the train & the bus to get to work, but please don't worry as unless you hear the places Romford & Chelmsford i'm not close to it

:hug:

im in blackpool so like a 4 hours train ride to london! my cousin lives there though! im in blackpool GG :hug: but thanks for thinkin of us :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom