PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russty Cat said:

I didn't even think of that when I posted that! Young Adam wang is a good thing. :giggle:

I was reading the part in BIC today where he was talking about Adam's propensity for nakedness... how something like having to urinate shouldn't interrupt a good conversation :lmao: so he would just whip it out and take a pee without so much as asking/warning the person he was talking to :ohmy: :lmao: thus the Ali incident

Sad_Girl said:

I was reading the part in BIC today where he was talking about Adam's propensity for nakedness... how something like having to urinate shouldn't interrupt a good conversation :lmao: so he would just whip it out and take a pee without so much as asking/warning the person he was talking to :ohmy: :lmao: thus the Ali incident

:lmao: I was dying when I read that. Too funny. But I'm sure at the time Ali didn't appreciate it much. She's probably seen way to much of Adam over the years. :laugh:

Well I have to go. I haven't finished my sketches for tonights meeting. Time to get back to work. I'll see you guys later. :hug: :wave: :heart:

Hi Weldy!

We had awesome storms here last night. I got tree limbs down all over. Vicious lightening and thunder, 65 mph winds.
It was so cool
Sat in the window till really late.
Did you get anything up north?

well, I know that you're HOT!! :wink:

It all came from up north, really odd, prob from the hurricanes and all that rotation.
Was hot here today. Went to get pedicure and almost left, it was so hot and muggy in the shop. But the water felt good.

greeneyedgirl said:
well, I know that you're HOT!! :wink:

It all came from up north, really odd, prob from the hurricanes and all that rotation.
Was hot here today. Went to get pedicure and almost left, it was so hot and muggy in the shop. But the water felt good.

I got the rain on Wed...that's why I didn't get anything yesterday.

Your HOT too! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom