PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
who are those boys?

They are Gerard Butler and Ewan McGregor, two lovely scottish actors. Ewan has been a long time movie star boyfriend of mine. He's an amazing actor and totally drool worthy. :drool: :combust:

greeneyedgirl said:
Ewan.........I've seen his :censored: in a movie. Not real pretty, I must say...... Kinda,... uh,.... em,.... well, ......fat.

Damn GG, have you been drinking? :laugh: I swear your cracking me up. I've seen his PENIS before as well and it looked just fine to me. :wink:

Is it wrong that I'm getting way to much joy out of my friends on another board pissing off a bunch of Russell Crowe groupies? :evil: :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
BG, I can't get ysi for some reason so I don't get to hear it.
Gonna have to sweet-talk him into sending a cd, hehehe.

ysi worked for me GG! First time ever :rockon:

Ooo, thats a lie, thanks to Jules I could watch bono banging the drum :drool: :combust:

You could sweet talk him into anything GG....just dont push your daughter out of the way :lol:

Russty likes to say :censored:

Can't remember the name of the movie. Something about him working on a barge, he has fight with girl, she falls into water and drowns (she gets to be naked alot in the movie, after she has died :huh: ) So he hooks up with his boss' wife, cause she doesn't love him. And the boss knows it. But his ___ is not too pretty in it.

greeneyedgirl said:
Russty likes to say :censored:

Can't remember the name of the movie. Something about him working on a barge, he has fight with girl, she falls into water and drowns (she gets to be naked alot in the movie, after she has died :huh: ) So he hooks up with his boss' wife, cause she doesn't love him. And the boss knows it. But his ___ is not too pretty in it.

The movie was "Young Adam". It was a rather dark strange movie. His wang has looked better in other films.

He was asked once about why he has no problems being nude on film and he said he feels like its unfair that they show women all the time with no problem, but men hardly ever have to be exposed. I've been enjoying his dong ever since. :lol: :wink:

Hi SG! :hug: how did the yard sale go?

Larry? :scratch: I don't think so Not what I suspect, anyway. You never know, thats one of the unique mysteries of men... it's kinda like Christmas morning to unwrap a new one :lmao:

Hello Wild, GG, Russty and BG :hug: how are you all tonight?

The yard sale sucked! It was the slowest yard sale I have ever hosted :madspit: On a good note, I did get a lot of Bono in Conversation read :up: On a bad note I got a sunburn
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom