PLEBA girls party-this is my tribe!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_gal said:
:lol:

We had them for a brief five minutes :sad:

They are definatley clones :yes:

Bye Dis :wave:
:biggersistalove: :heart: :hug:

you had me at hello:drool: :wink:

ok really going now..

MUCCA WHERE DID YOU GET THAT TAPE!!!:mad:

:wink:

The mini poster is the same as the cover

mmu2.jpg

I got it at Wal-Mart, believe it or not. :reject: I was digging through the bargain CD's just out of idle curiousity and was like, 'Eh, I'll check and see if they have any of the few U2 CD's I don't have... and I saw this and was like "Holy Shit!" :shifty: Looked around to see if anyone saw me, as if afraid they were going to come snatch it out of my hand and sprinted for the checkout counter, completely forgetting the CD Adapter I was there for in the first place :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I got it at Wal-Mart, believe it or not. :rejcet: I was digging through the bargain CD's just out of idle curiousity and was like, 'Eh, I'll check and see if they have any of the few U2 CD's I don't have... and I saw this and was like "Holy Shit!" :shifty: Looked around to see if anyone saw me, as if afraid they were going to come snatch it out of my hand and sprinted for the checkout counter, completely forgetting the CD Adapter I was there for in the first place :lol:

:ohmy: Wal-mart, the only time that I wished we had one near our place....:madspit:

:lol:

Last edited:
You'll be shocked to hear me say this but....

apart from the fact that "B always looks good" he is not lookin to hot on that poster! :no:

The other 3 could easily be sandwich fillers though :combust:

I think the camera caught his sexiness off guard :yes:

bono_gal said:
You'll be shocked to hear me say this but....

apart from the fact that "B always looks good" he is not lookin to hot on that poster! :no:

The other 3 could easily be sandwich fillers though :combust:

I think the camera caught his sexiness off guard :yes:

Wow you're right.....:huh:
:giggle:

I wouldn't mind being sandwiched between larry and Edge :drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom