Pleba Girls Party: things are getting hot and heavy- but it's not the humidity.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea what you mean. :angel:

closeyereyes.jpg

:flirt: back from dinner

MOT! have you heard yet???? :shifty: I'm going to amsterdam to go guitar shopping with a certain hot guy somewhere in the next few weeks... :drool:

Galeongirl said:
:flirt: back from dinner

MOT! have you heard yet???? :shifty: I'm going to amsterdam to go guitar shopping with a certain hot guy somewhere in the next few weeks... :drool:

DID YOU SAY....

A FEW WEEKS?!

:shocked:

:combust:

Bono Mot said:

DID YOU SAY....

A FEW WEEKS?!

:shocked:

somewhere soon!!! before the end of july cause he'll go on holidays!!!

:grumpy: but bassplayergirl wants to come with us.... I need a subtle way to tell her to fuck off and leave me and my hot date alone..... :wink: not that he's my date, but still,.... I'd be alone with him for a full day :drool:

Galeongirl said:
but bassplayergirl wants to come with us.... I need a subtle way to tell her to fuck off and leave me and my hot date alone.

Tell her that you *really* need to focus on your geetar *cough* and to bugger off!

Okay, subtle. :wink: Tell her it's your last hoorah away from everything and you just want to go by yourself 'cause you'll never have another chance. Use the pouty eyes!

OR, you could convince her that she has some awful cold and couldn't go!

*Mots coughs ALL OVER bassplayergirl*

Bono Mot said:

Tell her that you *really* need to focus on your geetar *cough* and to bugger off!

Okay, subtle. :wink: Tell her it's your last hoorah away from everything and you just want to go by yourself 'cause you'll never have another chance. Use the pouty eyes!

OR, you could convince her that she has some awful cold and couldn't go!

*Mots coughs ALL OVER bassplayergirl*

:wink: I've something more subtle.... since... he promised to mail me once he knows when he'll go..... and what if I'd 'accidentally' forget to tell her that he mailed me :angel:

Oh, good job! We're leaving on the_____ and then it's a day earlier *oopsie* or something like that and you might forget to E-mail, being busy and all...

BRILLIANT!

Bono Mot said:
Oh, good job! We're leaving on the_____ and then it's a day earlier *oopsie* or something like that and you might forget to E-mail, being busy and all...

BRILLIANT!
:up: That's what I woudl do.

:giggle: yep, sounds like a plan!

he told me to start trying out some guitars first, so I'm going to the music store here tomorrow with a friend....
:giggle: but that won't stop me asking B for all kinds of information and such

:drool: it'll be SO much fun.... I'll go there by train prolly, so 'he'd have to pick me up.... and we'd go with his car since it'd be a pain to carry that amp the whole day :yes:

:laugh: oh boy, if I'd take those with me it'd be him who'd run very very very far away from me!

:cute: I do have this britney poster here to lure him with... :whistle:

I know nothing about luring or that poster or that questionnaire...

:silent:

Oh, hi B! :wave:

:evil:

I've checked my mailbox daily and no plane ticket yet.

:sigh:

Tell B. to please get on that post-haste...I think that was ? # 13 or something. :wink:

love2bmama said:
random:

omg you guys, it's soooo hot here :sigh:

/random

Here, being the blue crack :wink: or here being where you live?

'Cause it's 102 here WITH humidity...gotta love the South! Our skin looks gorgeous...and sweaty: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom