Pleba Girls Party: things are getting hot and heavy- but it's not the humidity.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi:wave:

oh that's ok...I'm getting too old to be excited over birthdays now..scary one next year:yikes: but thanks:hug:

mysterious_jen said:
i have a scary bday comming up in 3 yrs time ..
think i will have a breakdown when i hit it , its all shit after 21 anyway lol

for me it was opposite I guess:lol: life's good after 21.

I didn't think I'd be bothered by this...but knowing I'm gonna hit the big 3-0 next year is eating at me:angry:

mysterious_jen said:
did you get anything nice for your bday ? any time for your self ? i hope the lil one is well .

people never know what to get me and I never know what to tell them. I guess I don't want anything. The only thing I need is clothes..especially after the baby..I'm 1 size larger:scream: I love my old clothes and want them back.

I told Mr. Dis not to do anything, we got new windows for our house that I wanted and he's installing them:love: I'm so excited!!! And we are going to Toronto tomorrow for a couple days.

Time for myself?:huh: what's that! It's ok though.

Baby is great:hug: He's currently sleeping.

bonoholymoly.jpg

random bono hotness

Dismantled said:

people never know what to get me and I never know what to tell them. I guess I don't want anything. The only thing I need is clothes..especially after the baby..I'm 1 size larger:scream: I love my old clothes and want them back.

I told Mr. Dis not to do anything, we got new windows for our house that I wanted and he's installing them:love: I'm so excited!!! And we are going to Toronto tomorrow for a couple days.

Time for myself?:huh: what's that! It's ok though.

Baby is great:hug: He's currently sleeping.

one size larger isnt too bad honey ! you will be back in those old clothes in no time , i guess new windows is good if you wanted new windows, and toronto sounds cool for a getaway.

mmm getaway ... that would be nice :drool:

mysterious_jen said:

one size larger isnt too bad honey ! you will be back in those old clothes in no time , i guess new windows is good if you wanted new windows, and toronto sounds cool for a getaway.

mmm getaway ... that would be nice :drool:

new windows are fantastic. Our house need ALOT of TLC..we bought ourselves the mother of all fixer uppers 4 years ago..it's over 100 years old..anything "new" here is very exciting!!!:hyper:

Dismantled said:

new windows are fantastic. Our house need ALOT of TLC..we bought ourselves the mother of all fixer uppers 4 years ago..it's over 100 years old..anything "new" here is very exciting!!!:hyper:

100 yrs old wow .....

i think anyone who takes on renovating is very brave !

my kids have turned my near new house into the mother of all fixer uppers ... :madwife:

good idea:lmao:

of course I went to my photobucket to do the same..I have deleted all my bono pic's apparently:scream:

mysterious_jen said:

100 yrs old wow .....

i think anyone who takes on renovating is very brave !

my kids have turned my near new house into the mother of all fixer uppers ... :madwife:

oh no:yikes:

new house:drool:

mysterious_jen said:

:shocked: how did that happen ??? what a bummer !

I did it..probably when I was all pregnant and hormonal:angry::scream:

damn.

now I'm not pregnant and still hormonal and want them back.

I know:drool:

I like the hair, it's hot.:drool:

rosary:drool:

little guy is awake, I must leave you:(

thanks for the company:hug:

I saw this and my brain made one of those totally random connections... anyone remember this line from Mayor Quimby from the Simpsons?

mysterious_jen said:
bonoholymoly.jpg

random bono hotness
:bono: "You don't scare me, that could be anyone's arse!"

:wink:

Yes, I know, I still need more sleep. :tongue:

Also... SG's pics of Bono on Australian TV... :drool: :memories:

Dismantled said:

You're coming to TO and didn't tell me? :sad:

It's overcast and looks like it's going to rain any minute too - crappy day for you to come, but at least it's cooler!

Back
Top Bottom