Pleba girls' party......they do Bono at Wilds' place!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Aww, Bri! Trust me that is NOT gonna happen :hug:
Silly girl. If we didn't like you we would be so much nicer to you!

:laugh:!!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Pfft. We're clones, so you know we'll have the exact same degree of freakiness. :hug: :heart:

:hug: :heart:
I suppose I can't argue with that logic...:laugh:

DG :hug:
I'll try and remember that......
Besides.....I don't need to be drunk to sing in public....ask my poor friends...:lol:

Dazz *hugs*

electricalstormpromo.jpg

bono_mac6.jpg

bono0160.jpg

I especially like that "Electrial Storm" pic. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

DG :hug:
I'll try and remember that......
Besides.....I don't need to be drunk to sing in public....ask my poor friends...:lol:

My friends have had to deal with me singing too. I might buy them some earplugs since I don't want them to go deaf. :laugh:

If you do wind up singing vertigo when drunk, just remember that it goes "Hello, hello, Hola!", not "Hello, hello, Hello!" :lmao: :lmao:

I'm a loser. :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

THERE'S A PIC OF BONO THAT BRI HAS NEVER SEEN???

:shocked:

*faints*

dazzledbylight said:

*the NEWS quickly spreads through all if Interland!!!*:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:
There's afew I haven't seen. And most seem to belong to SG :love:

But that means I'm gonna have to roganize my pics..*again* :crack:

PS. VP...I *LOVE* your pic titles...*bonosasswow* LMAO

daygloeyes2 said:

My friends have had to deal with me singing too. I might buy them some earplugs since I don't want them to go deaf. :laugh:

If you do wind up singing vertigo when drunk, just remember that it goes "Hello, hello, Hola!", not "Hello, hello, Hello!" :lmao: :lmao:

I'm a loser. :reject:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!
Awww :hug:

Omg..that reminds me of that site I found..it was making fun of vertigo...does anyone remember that??..
Bono's in a club..he phones edge Hello? Hello?
Hola! Says edge while snickering...
:lmao:!!!

oh

last night before we wnet to the play, I ran off for a few mins from my friends to pick up MOJO..

At first when i got there to the store...In it's place from the late night before was the one with :madspit: :madspit: oasis on the cover [June}.

Now I KNEW i'd seen 3 of the new u2 one. SO WHERE were they.... DID all the nyc area Plbeans and other Intf'rs ge there before me?:grumpy:

LUCKILY...i went though the batch and there was 1 U2 mojo left...it was the last one, turned upside down and backwards so you didn't see it was that one :huh: Which I promptly snatched it up for myself. :D <then remet my friends and went to the play>

biswithbri.jpg

:lmao: I keep posting this one by accident..I don't notice the text in photobucket! Honest!
Blendersmoking.jpg

There's an "international" magazine and cigar shop at the local mall..I wonder if they would have MOJO :hmm:

Bonoindresslarge.jpg

It's not right that I think he looks hot in this pic...he's in a dress!! Do i care? Apparently not. :combust:

Congrats on gettin A MOJO Dazz :hug:

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

:yes: There are so many good ones from that era :drool: :drool:

Absolutely!!!

but i find this one even more high-powered sexy to me, because it for me evokes both.....his happy/open-hearted side which is so reflected in his face-- AND the to the 10th Power sexiness of that soft top caressing him, AND those oh so fucking sexy shiney, liquid leather pants {and the stance as well!!!}!!!!

YYaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! :shifty: :uhoh:
< a bout of unrestrained silent passion :wink: >

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:
VP what were you & Sara playing game-wise?

Oh, we were just playing Trivial Pursuit on her PS2. She's completely into Final Fantasy right now...

I like the more horror/mystery rpgs, but I haven't played any in years...stuff like Alone in the Dark...This summer, I may tackle a game from the Silent Hill series. Hard to find the time though. :huh:

Hi Ellesarian!! I was just thinking of you yesterday...where have you been?? :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom