PLEBA girls party-these threads run away like horses over the hill.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
8.gif

Listening to Bono sing 'People get ready' and go off on a swearing tangent at a heckler in the audience :lmao:

I was too busy whining and moaning at the end of the old thread to notice the new one was up.

Say, if the IRS throws me in jail for being too disorganized this year to file my taxes on time (long story short: I filed for an extension until Aug. 15 and *still* didn't file my taxes or file for another extension on time), will you all think of me while I'm gone? :wink:

jobob said:
I was too busy whining and moaning at the end of the old thread to notice the new one was up.

Say, if the IRS throws me in jail for being too disorganized this year to file my taxes on time (long story short: I filed for an extension until Aug. 15 and *still* didn't file my taxes or file for another extension on time), will you all think of me while I'm gone? :wink:

:sad: Can you at least go on the lam until after Chicago? :wink:

jobob said:

:yikes: That's soooooooo not good...I hope you won't go to jail soon...:yikes:

I will be thinking about you...I hope.

Russty Cat said:

I don't really want to loose Mr. Cat over this whole thing. But on the other hand I don't at all like being told what to do with my body. Its the one and only thing that I've always been really firm about. Its my body and I refuse to let someone else tell me what to do with it.

But VP your probably right that I will have to come to some sort of compromise.

I guess the thing that really irritates me is that we talked about this over a month ago and he was fine with it. Now that I'm getting ready to do it, he has changed his mind. I'm wondering if there is really more to this then just a tattoo. If its more about him testing out the waters to see if I will really comply with his wishes. I don't want to be totally unreasonable, but I also don't want him to start walking all over me when ever he pleases. :shrug:

Life is compromise. You make one decision knowing the consequences, deciding what you can live with. Maybe he really just isn't crazy about the changes to your body. I know a lot of men have a difficult time with their spouses making drastic change.

Back
Top Bottom