Pleba Girls Party - These Fast Cars will do me no good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh and mentioned the asking Dave to hang out with me thing to Rach (older Plebans will remember Rach, she pops in occasionally when she has the chance) tomoz and she added be sure to say that you need loads of hugs :shifty:

:tongue:

i won't be on until later, going with kat and her Nan to see her little sister dance in this show! give Chloe some support, shes brave to dance after ecerything :heart::hug:

Good morning/afternoon!

Jem - you're so lucky that you got to sleep in. My damn landlords woke me up at 7:30am with their noise. :rant: I vented about it in my journal. :lol: At least I've been able to be productive this morning.

All right, off to go make some more coffee. :drool:

The joy of time zones Jem :lol:

<-- has caught up and is debating cd&crocheting or dvd&crocheting :wink:

Send hugs to Kat (and her sister too, though she doesn't know us) for us :hug:

Hey Mucca! :hug:

Trying to write a paper and study for physics all at once.

Meanwhile, my brain desperately wants to go on vacation.

:happy:

How are you? And exams?

You didn't repel me :love:

Sadly I need to go.....
I'll prob be on again later when I'm "working" :uhoh: on the paper.
meaning... I should probably get me arse off the computer for now. :sigh:

My random fact of the day...
Pop Music was just on that "Back in *insertyearhere*" show as the #1 worse video.
U2..they're everwhere :D

Sounds like you're having alot of fun :huh:

I'm taking a break from studying calc....well more like learning all the stuff that I should've during the semester :lol:
My first exam is on Wednesday.....then I have my 3 back-to-back exams the week after. No clue how I'm going to study for all three......:banghead:

Interesting...I'll probably retain than anything that I've been looking at for the last hour :lol:

Good luck with studying Bri! :hug:

Guess I should go back to studying.
Catch you girls later :hug:

:giggle: You can tell it's exam time when...

*snerk* But it wasn't U2 Bri, and you know it :wink: Actually, U2's in a couple of those - in the "Back in 1989" one, AIWIY is the #3 Best Vid, and I'm sure I've seen them in another one too :)

Drea said:
:giggle: You can tell it's exam time when...

*snerk* But it wasn't U2 Bri, and you know it :wink: Actually, U2's in a couple of those - in the "Back in 1989" one, AIWIY is the #3 Best Vid, and I'm sure I've seen them in another one too :)

Ah, I know it wasn't U2.

But, there is a U2 connection :tongue:

:shifty:

I'm not here....really.....

*trudges away*

I also may or may not have been :shifty: procrastinating by watching some movie...Blown Away?...it was full of U2.
Shame it was the obsessed bomber who seemed to like them :|

Good Luck Mucca! :hug: If I, slacker that I am, can survive, then you'll ace it all. :)

Seriously going now........

Last edited:
I missed Bri?? :sad:

Still haven't gone to the store yet. I was sidetracked when I went to the Toronto Star website for a sec, and saw on their front page that 8 bodies were found in a farmer's field this morning, in this *tiny* little quaint village where my cousin lives, near St. Thomas/London. :yikes: :yikes: :crazy:

She didn't even know about it, btw. :lol: She's heading down to the general store to get more info. :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:kiss:

:yikes: I hadn't heard about that.
I've been paying attention to all those tornados....400 or something in the last 3 months....:

:flirt:

I can't believe she didn't know! You can literally shout from one end of the town to the other! :lol: She did say that a couple of OPP cruisers whizzed by her house early this morning, though.

Hi Weldy :wave:

VintagePunk said:
I missed Bri?? :sad:

Still haven't gone to the store yet. I was sidetracked when I went to the Toronto Star website for a sec, and saw on their front page that 8 bodies were found in a farmer's field this morning, in this *tiny* little quaint village where my cousin lives, near St. Thomas/London. :yikes: :yikes: :crazy:

She didn't even know about it, btw. :lol: She's heading down to the general store to get more info. :shifty:

:yikes:

Some of Dad's family lives in that area - what "tiny little quaint village" VP? :ohmy:

Drea said:

:yikes:

Some of Dad's family lives in that area - what "tiny little quaint village" VP? :ohmy:

Shedden. Most of my mom's family is in the area, she was born and raised in ST. Thomas.

Bri, she had a houseful of kids today, I think she said 8 were there, including her own two, so I suppose I can excuse her for being distracted. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
:sad: I need to get going too, and do something to fix this freakazoid hair. :angry:

:hug: :clonelove:

Nothing from Ruff. I e-mailed her a day or so after we talked. I hope she's okay. :(

I bet your hair is freakazoid hot. :combust:

:lol::hug: Good luck!

I emailed her too. :heart: I figure she's busy with stuff....well, that plus the storms... :(
If ya here anything, let me know so I can stop being a mother hen :p

Drea said:
Not the same area as Dad's family, though I've probably passed by it... but :yikes: That's just messed up :ohmy:

Talked to my brother briefly after I read it, too. He's an aging biker :rolleyes: and says he knows of a small club in the area who are "idiots." He said he wouldn't be surprised if it's related to their activities.

Hope my cousin calls me back with news/gossip. :shifty:

See you all later. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom