Pleba Girls Party - These Fast Cars will do me no good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:
Wow...mystery...intrigue....I skipped by the news a few times, but I never caught it if it came up :sigh:

Edgie dear came up tho, they were talking about him settting up the music rising site.

Ugh......I've written about half the word count...and I think I've got a lot of it logiced out. Now I just gotta spell it out.
On the upside, I've read all the chapters for my physics exam. That's like, a record for me, I usually do the majority of the reading a day or two before. :yikes:
Now..whether I undersatnd it all and can do the questions......well.....we'll see. :uhoh:

Hopefully I'll get he paper all written up by early tommorrow...so I can just edit.

Or harass others to help me edit. :shifty

Others who love me.

And aren't writing exams.

:shifty

:lol

:love:

I'd love to edit for you. :) Sounds like you're making really good progress!! :hug:

I'm trying, Tre, but I can only do so much without access to the crime scene. :sad:

:shifty:

VintagePunk said:

:love:

I'd love to edit for you. :) Sounds like you're making really good progress!! :hug:

:hug:

My hero :love:

I've quoted you now, you can't recind (sp?) the offer. :lol:

I'm trying, Tre, but I can only do so much without access to the crime scene. :sad:

Where's your initiative and ingenutiy? Throw on a jumpsuit, get some yellow duct tape...throw CSI on the back, and you're in. :sexywink:

the rockin edge said:

i thought you knew people very near the crime scene, surely you could get access :tongue:

They're not letting the locals near it. :madwife:

But I know how to work a crime scene, and not contaminate it! Really, I do! I'd be ever so helpful. :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Where's your initiative and ingenutiy? Throw on a jumpsuit, get some yellow duct tape...throw CSI on the back, and you're in. :sexywink:

I'm sure that they would accept a fake, homemade CSI uniform based upon those worn on a television show as a uniform of the trade. :shifty: :lmao:

the rockin edge said:

ooo you're full of good ideas, ingenius.

almost as good as my "tredgy enterprises" idea :sexywink:

:tongue:

Nice word, ingenius :drool:

And yes, it may very well be. Although, nothing can truely match the pure brillance of tredgy enterprises. :sexywink:

* :silent: I will not make a comment about special deliveries or packages..I will not make a comment....*

:lol:

VintagePunk said:

They're not letting the locals near it. :madwife:

But I know how to work a crime scene, and not contaminate it! Really, I do! I'd be ever so helpful. :shifty:

You: I take notes during the show. I can do it! Pick me! Pick me! :hyper:

I'm sure that they would accept a fake, homemade CSI uniform based upon those worn on a television show as a uniform of the trade. :shifty: :lmao:

Exactly!!
I don't see what the problem is.

:lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Nice word, ingenius :drool:

And yes, it may very well be. Although, nothing can truely match the pure brillance of tredgy enterprises. :sexywink:

* :silent: I will not make a comment about special deliveries or packages..I will not make a comment....*

i will make one comment...

the offer still stands :sexywink:

the rockin edge said:

don't you think maaaaaaybe you're getting too worked up about solving this? :tongue:

No. Why? :shifty:

It's just got so many fascinating elements!

And maybe I watch just a bit too much CSI these days. But there are worse things I could be doing. :angry: :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:flirt:

I'll keep that in mind. :sexywink:

Oh, and can y'all guess one of my fav threads of the day? :hyper:

:flirt:

fave thread... http://forum.interference.com/t157407.html ? :shrug:

:tongue:

VintagePunk said:

No. Why? :shifty:

:lol

It's just got so many fascinating elements!

And maybe I watch just a bit too much CSI these days. But there are worse things I could be doing. :angry: :wink

:lmao:

Hi Jem :wave:

Hiiiii!!! :wave: I'm a little :drunk: :lmao: I had a great time watching hockey with my friend and we woon! Thank god. I hope eveyron'e's had a good nnight so far.

OMG, I just had a vision of me showing up at the scene, wearing (obviously) fake CSI paraphenalia, trying to convince them that I'm there to work.

I forgot to mention, there's also a provincial psychiatric hospital very close to there. :yikes: How much do you wanna bet I'd be making a visit there? :uhoh: :lmao:

the rockin edge said:

oh i've seen the thread :sexywink:

didn't post cause i don't know how to phrase what i want to say without using many 'choice' words that mey not be appreciated :shifty:

My god, you know the way to my heart! :love:

Btw, just an FYI, when I was in a desperate search for materials to finish a physics project a few fortnights ago. It was late one saturday, and there were few store options. I ventured into the dreaded Walmart...not only were they out of stock on what I needed, it turns out I got it at Zellers for a cheaper price.
Take that Walmart, you've been owned! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom