Pleba Girls Party - These Fast Cars will do me no good!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:ohmy: hes not my guy, but i wish he was :(

Dave :love::drool:

VP would it be very bad to ring him on Sunday even if i need nothing and say im lonely and if he'd fancy going to the cinema with me :shifty:

Actually, I think that would be a great idea!! :hyper: At the very least, the two of you are friends, and I don't think there's anything wrong with inviting a "friend" to the movies, right? :shifty: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Jem!! :hug : How are you? Glad someone has good news! :happy : :heart :

How is poor Kat? :sad :

Sorry about your man probs at the mo, men :madwife:

Shes OK at the mo! kinda an autopilot at the moment, arranging flowers, funeral, sorting out bank details! shes had help from her Dad and her aunty though with all that! the funeral is Tuesday! think it will hit her then! its at the same crematorium as where my Mums funeral was :sad:

I wanna say somethng but not here as it sounds so bad :reject: :eek: :| so will PM you

JezSnape said:
I'm sorry, but I have to leave you now and go to bed. My older sister and the two brothers that aren't living at home are coming over tomorrow, for coffee (Look, mum, I'm all grown up now, I've invited people for coffee, all by myself :giggle: )

Just thought I'd leave this here, does he remind you of anyone? :lol:

bono.jpg

Had a little time on my hands, that's all :rolleyes:

When I first glanced at it, my first thought was Michael Jackson. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Actually, I think that would be a great idea!! :hyper : At the very least, the two of you are friends, and I don't think there's anything wrong with inviting a "friend" to the movies, right? :shifty : :heart :

Thanks just needed another opinion, i know he has plans tommorow night, but sunday it is then (if i dont chicken out before then :lmao: )

Wild :hyper: :clone::love:

wonder if i can copy PM i just sent to VP :| i wanted to send it to you aswell but you werent on :(

how was NI's hangover then :lmao:

NI is really going to feel it tomorrow morning :lol:

he couldn't remember things he did yesterday afternoon this morning :yikes:

We went in Tesco (UK Supermarket) and i had to try and control 3 :drunk: Irishmen, his sister wasn't too bad ...i hope i'm not banned . Ni was opening all the egg boxes to find the bigest eggs, Paul was trying to organise people to go down an up & down lane along the aisle and Trevor started helping someone place sugar on the shelves and proceeded to make sure they were all lined up :lmao:

:yikes: i just heard NI drop something on the kitchen floor :yikes:

WildHoney said:
NI is really going to feel it tomorrow morning :lol:

he couldn't remember things he did yesterday afternoon this morning :yikes:

We went in Tesco (UK Supermarket) and i had to try and control 3 :drunk: Irishmen, his sister wasn't too bad ...i hope i'm not banned . Ni was opening all the egg boxes to find the bigest eggs, Paul was trying to organise people to go down an up & down lane along the aisle and Trevor started helping someone place sugar on the shelves and proceeded to make sure they were all lined up :lmao:

:yikes: i just heard NI drop soething on the kitchen floor :yikes:

OMG :lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

Nothing bad's happened. It's just me. I get so frustrated and impatient. :sigh :

:hug::heart: I'm afraid what the others said is probably right, you just have to wait !patience is a virtue (says me who has ZERO patience :lol: :nopatience:love:: )

Unfortunately men seem to take forever to realise things :madwife: we need to knock some sense into him how wonderful you are :drool::sexywink:

WildHoney said:
NI is really going to feel it tomorrow morning :lol :

he couldn't remember things he did yesterday afternoon this morning :yikes :

We went in Tesco (UK Supermarket) and i had to try and control 3 :drunk : Irishmen, his sister wasn't too bad ...i hope i'm not banned . Ni was opening all the egg boxes to find the bigest eggs, Paul was trying to organise people to go down an up & down lane along the aisle and Trevor started helping someone place sugar on the shelves and proceeded to make sure they were all lined up :lmao:

:yikes: i just heard NI drop something on the kitchen floor :yikes :

OMFG :lmao: :lmao:

Wild PM

Sami :drool: omg your aunt saw nicole kidman :shocked: you dont get that kinda thing near me :lmao: though robbbie williams filmed his latest music vid in the town next to mine, but i was at work :grumpy:

bonoishot said:

:hug::heart: I'm afraid what the others said is probably right, you just have to wait !patience is a virtue (says me who has ZERO patience :lol: :nopatience:love:: )

Unfortunately men seem to take forever to realise things :madwife: we need to knock some sense into him how wonderful you are :drool :sexywink

I'm just being a dork. :reject: :sigh:

Sometimes I feel like it's all just pointless...and that no matter how long I wait, nothing will ever happen.

Sami :hug: :(

Back
Top Bottom