Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Is it just you&Mr Dis at xmas Dis or are you off to one of your familys' place? :)

both..we do our christmas on christmas eve...then off to the families! We both have huge families...:yes: makes for a tiring day!

Wizard of Oz is on!!!!!:heart::hyper:

Wow! How do you know that far ahead for the tv schedules? :scratch: I adore that film! I always wanted the red shoes!!!! :hyper:

Is it chaos like arguing over what to watch on tv stuff? That's the way lots of familys over here talk about it! :lol:

susanp6 said:
Wow! How do you know that far ahead for the tv schedules? :scratch: I adore that film! I always wanted the red shoes!!!! :hyper:

Is it chaos like arguing over what to watch on tv stuff? That's the way lots of familys over here talk about it! :lol:

I psychic:love:

:lmao: no its on here..now, I'm watching it:love:

yes..total chaos on christmas..

omg..my dog needs to go out AGAIN:angry:

brb

Again? That wasn't too long ago Dis! :lol:

Oh it's on now? Wonderful :love:

I was actually just about to go Dis so i might not be here when you return so if not sweet dreams! :hug:

ohmy.gif

I was never satisfied with the other one I did of this

Still here Dis! :D Having another drink befor ei go so here for another 15 mins - ish! :wink:

Weldy! :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Hey Dis :hug:

I had to get an application to the Hinsdale Humane Society....also where I saw some really cute kittens :cute: :love:

to work or to adopt?:heart:

kittens:love:

SG...yeah..you could say that turned out alright!!!!!:censored::combust:

Susan...one more drink eh? sounds good:up::wink:

oooh the munchkin part...

I totally adore sweet little kittys Weldy! :wink: Is it a cat&dog home or something like that youwent to? That's how my mum got her cat sweep!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I like animals....so my dad thought this was a cool idea too...and plus...I can take public transportation to get there.

(Unrelated Side Note: I find Fur Coats too bulky...so I don't like to wear them....fake AND real.)

thats cool!! do you get paid?

we got both our dogs from shelters:yes: so many pets needing homes:sad: makes me feel helpless...but at least these shelters were like a home away from home..they were really nice:heart:

Fur coats:down::tsk:

Yes Dis! :applaud: :rockon: I think real fur coats are disgusting, dispicable&spppp wrong! :mad: :madspit: One name: Naomi Campbell :rant:

Dismantled said:

thats cool!! do you get paid?

we got both our dogs from shelters:yes: so many pets needing homes:sad: makes me feel helpless...but at least these shelters were like a home away from home..they were really nice:heart:

Fur coats:down::tsk:

Didn't ask the lady who handed me the application. I got my male cat Micheal from a vet really....but most of the cats I ever owned were strays....but now you telling me this has made me think that the next cat my family owns might be from a Humane Society....or at least from the vet...:lol:

Yea....I really don't like fur coats....like I said....simply too bulky and I hate wearing really bulky items. :tsk:

susanp6 said:
Yes Dis! :applaud: :rockon: I think real fur coats are disgusting, dispicable&spppp wrong! :mad: :madspit: One name: Naomi Campbell :rant:

I think they are wrong too, Naomi Campbell:madspit:

we saw a huge fur protest in Boston at Macy's (big dept store)....it was really gross and scary:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom