Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH FOR FUCKS' SAKE!!!!!!! :shocked:

Now that pic HAS improves my mood SG!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

Sad_Girl said:
Ummmm - WOW!!! :drool:

fjevr9.jpg

:combust: :faint:

Holy hot man batman!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!:combust:

um..wow! yeah....WOW!!!!

You swim every morning Dis? I really envy you cos i can't swim&i find it SO difficult to learn :sad: i actually love getting in a pool but i just can't do it! I went to a few lessons and they never know what they're doing at the pool! They tell you different methods from lesson to lesson! :tsk: :down: :banghead:

susanp6 said:
You swim every morning Dis? I really envy you cos i can't swim&i find it SO difficult to learn :sad: i actually love getting in a pool but i just can't do it! I went to a few lessons and they never know what they're doing at the pool! They tell you different methods from lesson to lesson! :tsk: :down: :banghead:

yeah..a coworker and I work out every day...cardio or weights then swim:drool:

do you know anyone that can teach you how? Once you get the hang of it, its not hard..just like riding a bike:yes: We taught our friend to swim like 2 weeks before he went into the Navy:ohmy:

OMFG!!!!!! When i look at those pix, i see him with his hands tied back with some silken scarves :drool: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Anyone else see him that way? All tied up&nowhere to go!!! :drool:

No, i don't Dis apart from the council teaching the lessons i was talking about that they run but they were hopeless and didn't seem to care about showing people properly :| :tsk: It would be so great to know someone or have a personal trainer :yes: :D

The way these people showed me, i kept trying so hard but it seemed so hard for me and yet my mum cam swim really well as she learnt at an early age :happy:

I keep telling her i wish i were able to join in with her :( thanks for the suggestion Dis - you're so kind! :love:

susanp6 said:
No, i don't Dis apart from the council teaching the lessons i was talking about that they run but they were hopeless and didn't seem to care about showing people properly :| :tsk: It would be so great to know someone or have a personal trainer :yes: :D

The way these people showed me, i kept trying so hard but it seemed so hard for me and yet my mum cam swim really well as she learnt at an early age :happy:

I keep telling her i wish i were able to join in with her :( thanks for the suggestion Dis - you're so kind! :love:

just keep working at it:yes: you'll get the hang of it:up:

I don't know if i can Dis! I feel as if i don't have enough physical strength but if only i had someone supportive like you to show me then it would prob be so easy then, i bet! :yes: :) but all the same, i really appreciate your encouragement! :wink: It means the world to me! :love:

Wonder where Bri went to? :hmm:

Hope i didn't scare her off with all my whining :(

susanp6 said:
I don't know if i can Dis! I feel as if i don't have enough physical strength but if only i had someone supportive like you to show me then it would prob be so easy then, i bet! :yes: :) but all the same, i really appreciate your encouragement! :wink: It means the world to me! :love:

well..if we ever meet..the first thing I will do is show you how to swim:lol::wink:

:hug:

the horse of a different color:love:

Awww Dis :hug: :cute: That would be so great but god knows if we'll ever get to meet! :shrug:

susanp6 said:
Awww Dis :hug: :cute: That would be so great but god knows if we'll ever get to meet! :shrug:

yeah...probably pretty unlikely:( ..but who knows eh? crazier things have happened for sure.

Bri is back!!!!!:love:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
Not bad, at least my tests are over with! :happy:

And I see you got my comment. :lol: :reject:

And sorry I disappeared...mom came to chat.
And out of cuiosity, mom just told me that you needed a reservstion to see October? ??

:eyebrow: I never heard anything like that when I was originally planning to come down and see them

Glad to hear the tests are behind you :yes:

and I love your comments! :heart:

I'm trying to write chapter 15 - but - ok, I know this is stupid - chapter 14 has had less comments and less people reading it than the others had. I'm all bummed out and feeling like the story is losing velocity or something :reject:
I realize thats probably just me being stupid. But it's just one of those little things that gets under someones skin, you know?

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh:!!

Let's study our forces of attractio :drool:

ooooh spanish....attractio:love:

:lmao: thats such a hawt accent on your Bri!!!*tears:lmao:

well I decided I am chlorine? :flirt: what are you? make sure we are compatible....wouldn't want to mix and cause a deadly gas or anything:lmao:

You don't see yourself travelling abroad Dis? If ever i were ever going to be able to come over there, it'd be prob cos i'd womn the lotto but i'd love to be able to swim anyway :wink:

Back
Top Bottom