Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I :love: this pic...

DSC00583.jpg

:drool: :heart:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know...but I think they interviewed most of the people in the GA line and when they were trying to meet the band....and as the people were leaving too.

Yay VP that's cool.

They interviewed me too. I was an idiot. :lol: I said he was an awesome person or something to that in effect. And then in closing I said "I LOVE YOU BONO!" And the guy was zooming the camera right in my face and I was backing up.. :lmao: :reject:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

And who is the person next to Ruff's right side (the one that's closest to the camera)? I keep forgetting what some people look like. :shrug: :huh:

That's Alli :)

Top row, L - R, Wild, GG, Me,

Sitting, L - R, Sarah, Ruff, Alli, Jem

All alone, Mr. GG :lol:

Night Eless, so glad you dropped in!!! :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:
HotB.jpg

I was this close to B but I couldn't say anything to him or get a pic together because there was too many people there.

I can brag that I was on a Dutch TV special and that I'm on the DVD though. :lol:

I found myself! :lol:

Right next to the girl in the red shirt...It's hard to see myself though.

U2Girl1978 said:

Yay VP that's cool.

They interviewed me too. I was an idiot. :lol: I said he was an awesome person or something to that in effect. And then in closing I said "I LOVE YOU BONO!" And the guy was zooming the camera right in my face and I was backing up.. :lmao: :reject:

Don't feel so bad....when I was at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2003....they did the Zoo Confessionals (Part of the U2 fan celebration in relations to the U2 exhibit)....and I was like studdering and mumbling. I was really nervous and excited that I thought "Oh...U2 might see this tape! :reject:". I didn't say much other than what you just said....but "uhhhh....uhhh....I love you guys....uhhhh...:giggle:ing"

Back
Top Bottom