Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:

I logged my GA time (13 hours in fact) in Atlanta, in the FREEZING cold. But it was worth it. Outside rail, Bono knelt down and serenaded me twice. *dies* And Greg loved it.

Russty, I'm glad to hear things are on the upswing. :hug:

I'm glad you got to a show! And got to get some Bono time! :bow: :heart:

I made it to one show in Oakland, got Bono time before the show and ended up in the section right near all the celebrities so that was fun. {{{Sean Penn}}} :drool:

Elessarian said:
Bend It Like Beckham is on the den.....I can hear Jonathan Rhys Meyers calling my name... :drool:

I love that movie! We watched a Jake Gyllenhaal movie earlier. :drool:

Jules I'm glad I'm not the only one with a warped sense of humor. :giggle:

7.gif

Elessarian said:

I logged my GA time (13 hours in fact) in Atlanta, in the FREEZING cold. But it was worth it. Outside rail, Bono knelt down and serenaded me twice. *dies* And Greg loved it.

Russty, I'm glad to hear things are on the upswing. :hug:

Glad to hear that you got there!! And him singing to you - did you swoon?? Wow. I have a pic, give me a sec, and I'll look for it...

:happy: Aww, thanks Bri :hug:

And OMG Eless? :ohmy: Can it be? :shocked: :hyper:

Russty :hug: I think you and your Mr. have a great sense of humor :heart:

Jules, I would definitely be calling the phone and harrassing the moron who did that, if I were you :grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:
:happy: Aww, thanks Bri :hug:

And OMG Eless? :ohmy: Can it be? :shocked: :hyper:

Russty :hug: I think you and your Mr. have a great sense of humor :heart:

Jules, I would definitely be calling the phone and harrassing the moron who did that, if I were you :grumpy:

Oh I called a few times but the wimp didn't pick up. It makes me hate the human race even more. Arghhh! :madspit:

SG!!! :hug:

I'm sorry you have a tummyache. :(

Yes, I swooned. Everyone in our section held up their arms and cameras when Bono walked by. I deliberately kept my arms down and as he passed I gave him a smartass look. He laughed and turned around and squatted in front of me and yelled "C'mon!" then smiled this AMAZING smile and sang to me for a bit. He came back during WTSHNN and gave me a proper serenade. *swoons again*

OMG VP, Larry looks hawt in that pic. You'd did better than I did by actually meeting them, but any bit of time *in the presence of U2* is better than none.

I'm so glad y'all had a good time!!

VP - Did you see the pic of Bono Bri took when I was asking him for a hug? You can see a tiny, blurry reflection of me in his glasses! :happy:

And then of course there's Sarah's valiant attempt at getting a pic of me and Edge together; the back of my head and Edge's beanie :lol:

Back
Top Bottom