Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:

I'm strictly a hydrocodone gal myself. *hiccup*

*stirs vicodin into zinfandel*

:wink:

This is why I stay away from the drugs....it's :yuck:y to mix it with any form of wine/champane/beer/fruit drinks/classic drinks and I've watched my parents take prescription drugs.

Sorry :reject: Psycho Parent Alert!

(I'm getting to the point of hitting my 15,000th Post! :hyper: )

Elessarian said:

*DISH ALERT* and I hope I can make it entertaining.

SO, my BF (the non-gay best friend of the female variety) had some kind of epic fight with her AH (asshole husband). He called her a bitch (*gasp* NO HE DID NOT!) and she responded by, as she described it "totally becoming trashy and throwing a checkbook at him."

:lmao: ....no, I promise I'm not laughing at her pain...*wiping tear*

Meanwhile, my homosexual life partner and default husband and I have pondered moving in together, but the market is non-cooperative at the moment. He's also in the dissertation stage.

But that didn't stop us from hosting a Grammy party on Wednesday. Let me just give it to you in equation form:

Shots of whiskey + U2 wins = drunk grad students.

(Drunk Eless + drunk fake husband) x (Drunk fake husbands gay friends (all boys)) = One regrettable game of Spin the Bottle (and I'm nearly 30 damn years old, howyadoin').

It was like being on the set of Will and Grace only everyone was making out.

The next day Greg and I were like gross! Never again!

:yuck:

:shifty:

See?? *tears* this is why I've missed you!! Never leave us again. Please? :lmao:

Awww, sweetie, everyone on Will and Grace makes out with each other. You're boringly normal. :wink: :lmao:

Elessarian said:

*DISH ALERT* and I hope I can make it entertaining.

SO, my BF (the non-gay best friend of the female variety) had some kind of epic fight with her AH (asshole husband). He called her a bitch (*gasp* NO HE DID NOT!) and she responded by, as she described it "totally becoming trashy and throwing a checkbook at him."

:lmao: ....no, I promise I'm not laughing at her pain...*wiping tear*

Meanwhile, my homosexual life partner and default husband and I have pondered moving in together, but the market is non-cooperative at the moment. He's also in the dissertation stage.

But that didn't stop us from hosting a Grammy party on Wednesday. Let me just give it to you in equation form:

Shots of whiskey + U2 wins = drunk grad students.

(Drunk Eless + drunk fake husband) x (Drunk fake husbands gay friends (all boys)) = One regrettable game of Spin the Bottle (and I'm nearly 30 damn years old, howyadoin').

It was like being on the set of Will and Grace only everyone was making out.

The next day Greg and I were like gross! Never again!

:yuck:

:shifty:

:lmao: :lmao:!!

Omg, I insist that you come by on a regularly to update on your latest adventures. :love:
You're better than tv.
:laugh:

Night Sami! :hug:
Sweet dreams!

Eless!!!!!! *running tackling hug* :hug: :heart: I haven't caught up but I had to make sure and say hi in case you planned on leaving soon. Which I think you shouldn't allowed to do anymore at all!!!

Someone lock the door fast!!!! :wink:

VintagePunk said:

See?? *tears* this is why I've missed you!! Never leave us again. Please? :lmao:

Awww, sweetie, everyone on Will and Grace makes out with each other. You're boringly normal. :wink: :lmao:

You know you're totally right re: the making out thing.

But here's where I make this thread-relevant. One of the pretty gay boys in question (and in the kissing ranks of the night, he placed a mere 3rd), bears an UNCANNY, UNNATURAL, UNBELIEVABLE likeness (I'm talking twin brother here) to

*wait for it*

the co-star of Elizabethtown, one Kirsten Dunst. So my question is this, why watch the movie when you can make out with the male version of its star?

Come to think of it, I wonder if there's a male version of Orlando Bloom out there somewhere...

badabing!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:!!

Omg, I insist that you come by on a regularly to update on your latest adventures. :love:
You're better than tv.
:laugh:

Exactly! And *adopting Jerry Springerish pose, hands on hips, head thrust forward, making lateral movements of disapproval* AH had it coming to him, uh-huh!

:lol:

Night Sami! :hug:

They are doing well. Life has been uber crazy for us. Its been a rough road, but things are gonna get better real soon. We are moving to Oregon and making some good changes. :D

how have you been? :hug:

Elessarian said:

You know you're totally right re: the making out thing.

But here's where I make this thread-relevant. One of the pretty gay boys in question (and in the kissing ranks of the night, he placed a mere 3rd), bears an UNCANNY, UNNATURAL, UNBELIEVABLE likeness (I'm talking twin brother here) to

*wait for it*

the co-star of Elizabethtown, one Kirsten Dunst. So my question is this, why watch the movie when you can make out with the male version of its star?

Come to think of it, I wonder if there's a male version of Orlando Bloom out there somewhere...

badabing!

:lmao: Okay, the name Kirsten Dunst sends me into fits of giggles, because this other forum I used to read had this game of making anagrams of celebrity names, and hers turned out to be Dr. Sunken Tits. :lmao: :lmao:

Hi, I'm 12. :happy:

Elessarian said:

And speaking of fams, how's your gal VP?

She's doing pretty well, thanks. Trotted with me across several states to see U2 last fall, became a die-hard addict. Slept on the pavement in GA lines. Ate bad food in diners and bars at 2 am, while watching her mother drink and cavort with strange men. It was one of the proudest times of my life. My little road-warrior. *sniff* :wink:

She also just now reminded me, and said to tell you that she met Bono and Edge, but there's no photographic evidence of it, because someone who should have been using the camera was overcome, at that point. :reject: To put it into southern terms, I had the vapours. :wink:

Jules! :hug:

Last edited:
Hi Jules :hug: :heart: :D

Okay damn now that I'm thinking about Elizabethtown I just want to make out with someone! Curse you all for making me think of that! :mad: :wink:

OH MY GOD! :lmao: I have to tell you guys something that is so funny! Mr. Cat just came in here and was going to bed. He said good night and then asked if he needed quarters tonight? :eyebrow: It took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about!

The other night when I was having a seizure we were in bed and I'm totally concious during the whole thing so he usually tries to be calming during the whole thing talking to me and reassuring me. So he started telling me to just keep breathing and it was going to be okay. I said thats easy for you to say! They he said well hell at least he doesn't need to go to Vegas now. Who needs a vibrating bed when he has me. He should just put quarters in my mouth. :lmao: Oh man I started laughing so hard I was crying.

So then I said it really sucks that I don't have tourettes syndrome as well cuz then I would be yelling out random curse words. So I said a few curses and the dogs started barking that set us off to more laughter.

I swear we are so warped and insane, but sometimes it really helps to just laugh about it all. Life can be so strange its more fun if your a little nuts. :wink: :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

She's doing pretty well, thanks. Trotted with me across several states to see U2 last fall, became a die-hard addict. Slept on the pavement in GA lines. Ate bad food in diners and bars at 2 am, while watching her mother drink and cavort with strange men. It was one of the proudest times of my life. My little road-warrior. *sniff* :wink:

She also just now reminded me, and said to tell you that she met Bono and Edge, but there's no photographic evidence of it, because someone who should have been using the camera was overcome, at that point. :reject: To put it into southern terms, I had the vapours. :wink:

Jules! :hug:

I logged my GA time (13 hours in fact) in Atlanta, in the FREEZING cold. But it was worth it. Outside rail, Bono knelt down and serenaded me twice. *dies* And Greg loved it.

Russty, I'm glad to hear things are on the upswing. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom