Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:

Well, most of my family had to relocate to my apartment in the immediate aftermath...4 people in a one bedroom apt...not fun. My brother-in-law's sweet Creole parents lost their home, but they're making it okay.

My sister and brother-in-law live in Gulfport, but thankfully their apartment survived. The hardest thing for them now is just living in Gulfport...it's still a pretty miserable place right now.

But it's gettin' better.

Awww, sorry to hear that, I remember thinking about you too when the hurricaine hit.
:(
But at least everyone is ok. :hug:

My fake husband (read: gay best friend) had borrowed a whole bunch of tupperware a couple of weeks ago. He returned all it this weekend and had filled every container with a different type of chocolate.

Needless to say, I've been stuffing my face with chocolate like it's MY JOB.

VintagePunk said:
Sorry to hear about your family, Eless :(

I saw that too, Sami. Bawled my eyes out. :reject: :lol: I was kinda going through it at the same time, so it hit home for me...

So did I. :reject:
:hug:

Wasn't it so good though? And that whole thing she said at the end by the cars...:sad: :heart:

Elessarian said:
My fake husband (read: gay best friend) had borrowed a whole bunch of tupperware a couple of weeks ago. He returned all it this weekend and had filled every container with a different type of chocolate.

:lmao:!!!

And how's your BF (boyfriend) who actually turned out to be female, and your best friend, as opposed to being some weird way of referring to your life partner?

God, i miss those people. :lmao:

sami0201 said:

So did I. :reject:
:hug:

Wasn't it so good though? And that whole thing she said at the end by the cars...:sad: :heart:

Honestly, I barely remember any specifics about it, just the general themes. And that they had a happier ending than I did. :wink: Although mine worked out for the best. :yes:

Elessarian said:
Man...I want cookies.

Or wine.

Cookies...or wine?

what a contrast in form -but not the happy reaction from either that you'll get! :wink:

hope to get some chocolate something :drool: :laugh: before i go home , be leaving in about 15 mins.

Snow's not bad yet out there.....but i can't afford any more $ here tonight. I had to pay more$ for less time in this place b/c they don't have passes like the other place. {5$ for 4 hours :love: , there it's 4 -4.50$/hr, HERE iut's 3.00$/hr } oh well.

Elessarian said:

Can your fake Husband have an affair with me?
Chocolate :drool:

:lmao:

VintagePunk said:

And how's your BF (boyfriend) who actually turned out to be female, and your best friend, as opposed to being some weird way of referring to your life partner?

OMG!! :lmao: :lmao: *memories*

Elessarian said:

Well, most of my family had to relocate to my apartment in the immediate aftermath...4 people in a one bedroom apt...not fun. My brother-in-law's sweet Creole parents lost their home, but they're making it okay.

My sister and brother-in-law live in Gulfport, but thankfully their apartment survived. The hardest thing for them now is just living in Gulfport...it's still a pretty miserable place right now.

But it's gettin' better.

I feel bad for you and I totally understand....my aunt lived in Bilox and she got hit really hard too....but she's safe and living near a second cousin of mine.

And also my mom's is in the hospital again :sigh:

:madspit: and i'm leaving in 4 mins.

Hi Diane :hug:

I found that Debbie Bliss's book on Basic knitting {but she later gets into complex things ] WAS THE one { of 4 books out of Library} Thathad the best explainations and diagrams.!

I HIGHLY recomend it! that's how i taught myself about 4 yrs ago!
haven't done THAT much b/c of Art & Jewelry stuff...but i'm still at it! :D

Last edited:
VintagePunk said:

*DISH ALERT* and I hope I can make it entertaining.

SO, my BF (the non-gay best friend of the female variety) had some kind of epic fight with her AH (asshole husband). He called her a bitch (*gasp* NO HE DID NOT!) and she responded by, as she described it "totally becoming trashy and throwing a checkbook at him."

:lmao: ....no, I promise I'm not laughing at her pain...*wiping tear*

Meanwhile, my homosexual life partner and default husband and I have pondered moving in together, but the market is non-cooperative at the moment. He's also in the dissertation stage.

But that didn't stop us from hosting a Grammy party on Wednesday. Let me just give it to you in equation form:

Shots of whiskey + U2 wins = drunk grad students.

(Drunk Eless + drunk fake husband) x (Drunk fake husbands gay friends (all boys)) = One regrettable game of Spin the Bottle (and I'm nearly 30 damn years old, howyadoin').

It was like being on the set of Will and Grace only everyone was making out.

The next day Greg and I were like gross! Never again!

:yuck:

:shifty:

sami0201 said:
Hi Diane! :hug:

Weldy, what happened? :(

Well...my dad woke me up at around 10:30 this morning and told me that something happened to my mom (She was on her knees and speaking in this crazy psycho-babble latinish speak).....it turns out that she has mingitious (or menigitous...whatever...it's a bactrial infection that's affecting her central nervous system) and it might have affected her brain and stuff like that....that's why the psudeo-latin psychobabble and the confused look during the ER/ICU stay.

They are going to run some test on her to fully see what happened.

Back
Top Bottom