Pleba Girls Party - The Party's back in full swing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SG can't wait to corner Larry, eh?
Eyebrows.gif

:lmao:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Why do you think I need to hang out with you guys more often when U2 comes to Chicago?!?!? :reject:

Awww! :hug: It's really too bad that we didn't get to...or in my case, even get to say hello!

Damn bathroom-guarding security who wouldn't let me through. :grumpy:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: If only! He's the only one I didn't get to meet at all :sigh:

:hmm: that may have been for good reason, if his security had intelligence on me :lol:

That's probably why he *did* come out to meet us that day. They saw you hadn't arrived yet, and that Larry was relatively safe from molestation, so he was given the go-ahead to come out. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

That's probably why he *did* come out to meet us that day. They saw you hadn't arrived yet, and that Larry was relatively safe from molestation, so he was given the go-ahead to come out. :wink:

:hmm: plans for next trip: hide out of sight; sneak up from behind while he's distracted signing autographs.... :shifty: :wink:

:lmao: Poor Larry was forwarned about SG! :lol:

I swear I'm about to beat the hll out of my neighbors. :mad: they keep honking the damn horn on their car for some reason and setting my dogs to barking! :madwife:

Night VP :hug:

Oh...I'm on my alt cause I'm going to wait a bit before I hit my 15,000 post :D

U2Girl1978 said:

We're supposed to be getting 16 in of snow and 60 mile per hr winds here. :crack:

:crack: Jesus....I feel awful for you Jules :sad: :hug:

Night SG :hug:

Hi mysticchild :wave: I'm Weldy....this is just my alt at the moment :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

I was wondering who the heck you were! :lmao:

OMG! :lol: Zootles didn't know this is my alt until I told him this "Oh come on Zootles....you know me by now....I'm suprised you didn't notice :wink:"!

Nighty night VP and SG :hug: :heart: :hug:

I guess I should go get in bed as well. I have church in the morning and brunch with our family. It will be to long a day if I don't get some sleep. Night everyone. :hug: :wave: :heart:

Night Russty :hug:

I guess this is also my time to go...I'm starting to get uncomfortable in this :censored: chair!

Night all :wave: :hug: :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom