PLEBA girls party-the letter of the day is F!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

sorry but we beed the money :lol:

or we get B to ourselves :lol:

I keep telling VP: My B's mine. I need him. I can't write without him. Diane just told me it's too bad I can't clone him. However, I studied library science, not cloning science. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

I have a question for you - I have a package ready for you, except for one thing is unfinished. I've organized all of my JPGs for the group, Larry and Adam, but I still have to do Edge and Bono (heh heh 'do' Edge and Bono heh heh ) do you want me to send what I have for now and send the rest of the pics on a seperate CD later? or wait until friday to ship your package?

:giggle:

id do bono anyday

:drool:

or everyday :evil:

:laugh:

VintagePunk said:

Bri, school can never be simple. :mad:

I have to attempt to sign up for a course that's probably been filled for three months. :reject:

I know. :grumpy:

My one small comfort is it seems all my 2nd year peers aren't fairing a whole lot better.

Misery really loves company.

:hug:
You'll get in through good looks alone. ;)

Hi GG! :hug:

SG!!! VP!!! :wave: :hug:

I'm sorry Ruff left before I could try to convince her to go to the Boston show on Dec. 4th. I have a ticket I was going to try to sell, but it seems as if a buncha PLEBAns are going to meet there, and as I'm missing TO & Chicago I should try my best to make it to Boston.

SG? Joanne? How does Boston sound to you???

MBS said:
Why is stressin about courses so damn well stressful?
:grumpy: :sigh:

As I told my stepmother earlier tonight on the phone: I saw the school supplies display tonight in Target, and I was glad I didn't have to buy any of that stuff for the first time in four years. :D

I was thisclose to buying pens, though. I didn't have one in my purse. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

I have a question for you - I have a package ready for you, except for one thing is unfinished. I've organized all of my JPGs for the group, Larry and Adam, but I still have to do Edge and Bono (heh heh 'do' Edge and Bono heh heh ) do you want me to send what I have for now and send the rest of the pics on a seperate CD later? or wait until friday to ship your package?

You can wait till Friday. :hug: It will spread out the packages. :happy sigh: hehe I can't wait for all the goodies I have coming. And I will be sending you another package next week with a copy of Outside its America as soon as I can get it copied. Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. :hyper:

jobob said:

As I told my stepmother earlier tonight on the phone: I saw the school supplies display tonight in Target, and I was glad I didn't have to buy any of that stuff for the first time in four years. :D

I was thisclose to buying pens, though. I didn't have one in my purse. :lol:

Oh thanks.
Just rub it in why dontcha!:|

:wink:
Really though, I'm glad all your hard work's paid off. :hug:
Enjoy yourself!

Just don't tell me. :angry:

;)

Had a Kitchen Incident today...
woke up to mr gg saying something about a plumber and a contractor.
looks like we had a leak under the kitchen sink and it ruined not only the board/shelf that our pots sit on but the floor boards underneath as well. I just hope it didn't ruin the floor clear thru to the crawl space. This is going to be expensive :mad:
So any pipe dreams I had of sneeking away to Boston are shot :madspit:

Jemma :hug: You always make me so happy. I just wish I was gonna be able to meet up with all of you so I could give you a big old hug in person. :heart:

Diane L said:

:sigh: I've always wanted to see Boston, anyway, let alone see it with my Pleban friends AND see U2? :faint:

But my issue is $$$. I'm going to TO and then Detroit; so once in October and Once in September. Maybe after that, if they really do extend the tour into 2006.... :hyper: *fingers crossed*

And VP it's no trouble; I'm shipping like 5 CD's off to Russty soon, anyway :wink: :giggle: So if you want it sooner, e-mail me your postal addy

greeneyedgirl said:
looks like we had a leak under the kitchen sink and it ruined not only the board/shelf that our pots sit on but the floor boards underneath as well. I just hope it didn't ruin the floor clear thru to the crawl space. This is going to be expensive :mad:

That just fucking sucks! :hug: I hope the damage isn't to bad. :mad:

Diane L said:
SG!!! VP!!! :wave: :hug:

I'm sorry Ruff left before I could try to convince her to go to the Boston show on Dec. 4th. I have a ticket I was going to try to sell, but it seems as if a buncha PLEBAns are going to meet there, and as I'm missing TO & Chicago I should try my best to make it to Boston.

Oh, man! It sounds good. I've never been to Boston and I'd love to see a Boston show. And I see Dec. 4 is a Sunday (bloody Sunday ... sorry, couldn't resist).

However, by December I may be seriously short of both money and vacation time. :sad:

I'd have to wait and see where I'll be working later this year and how much money I have.

greeneyedgirl said:

:( awww GG that sucks :sad:

:hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:sigh: I've always wanted to see Boston, anyway, let alone see it with my Pleban friends AND see U2? :faint:

But my issue is $$$. I'm going to TO and then Detroit; so once in October and Once in September. Maybe after that, if they really do extend the tour into 2006.... :hyper: *fingers crossed*

And VP it's no trouble; I'm shipping like 5 CD's off to Russty soon, anyway :wink: :giggle: So if you want it sooner, e-mail me your postal addy

VP maybe an Mp3 whore...but I'm sure in the running for cd/dvd whore. :laugh:

Well ladies my pressence is being requested in the living room. Mr. Cat wants me to watch Sin City with him. If he passes out on me I'll come back. hehe If I dont' see ya have a good night. :hug: :heart:

Thanks Russty, we needed some advice on new kitchen tile and i want to take out the soffet (is that what you call the fake space above the cabinets) so its just as well that we are getting someone out here. Want to seel the house in 2 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom