PLEBA girls party-the letter of the day is F!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MBS said:

Not that you're always F****in happy about.
We still haven't gotten me a new modem, and I've been kicked offline 6 times tonight. :mad:
Which means I have to search and queue ALL over a F***in again! :rant:

But in the end, the stuff I've been gettin is worth it. :drool:

I'd even try to MSN it too you, but it seems that's too much of an overload for my modem, 2 of my boots resulted shortly after logging in. :mad:

:lol: I appreciate the effort and the suggestions, but my computer doesn't seem to much like downloading things :shrug: I don't think we need your computer and mine talking to each other directly and exchanging schemes! :shifty: :lol:

:hug:

Bri, if it's any consolation, my connection has been crap for several days, too. I get booted off every hour or so...I can always reconnect right away, but it's a pain in the ass. and brutal for downloads. :mad:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I appreciate the effort and the suggestions, but my computer doesn't seem to much like downloading things :shrug: I don't think we need your computer and mine talking to each other directly and exchanging schemes! :shifty: :lol:

Darned technology. :angry:

Eeps!
My computer doesn't need help being evil!

Well, maybe this is as close as you can get.
I beelive this pic came from the interview of which I speak.
excite.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I was just wondering where you and Drea were tonight! :)

Drea went for a nap about 8 or 8:30 EST. I was reading Wild's penthouse BP that I never got taht Drea forwarded to me. :hug:

I put a reply up to the latest Babyface chapter.

And I didn't dream about the boys last night, but I DID have this AWESOME dream that'd make a kick arse fantasy novel if some of the bits aren't too... adult? I guess is the word.

VintagePunk said:
Bri, if it's any consolation, my connection has been crap for several days, too. I get booted off every hour or so...I can always reconnect right away, but it's a pain in the ass. and brutal for downloads. :mad:

Internet revoloution? :mad:

I have to shut down my entire comp, and then turn off the power, wait, and then restart. :angry:

On the upside, the thread is moving at a slow enough pace that no one even notices my absences.

On the downside, I'm never Freakin gonna get my dl's if I keep having to restart. :scream:

And I'm SOOOOOO close to having all of Zoo. :hyper:

CeeCee said:

Drea went for a nap about 8 or 8:30 EST. I was reading Wild's penthouse BP that I never got taht Drea forwarded to me. :hug:

I put a reply up to the latest Babyface chapter.

And I didn't dream about the boys last night, but I DID have this AWESOME dream that'd make a kick arse fantasy novel if some of the bits aren't too... adult? I guess is the word.

Oh, you should see some of the stuff out there. :yikes: One fantasy novel in particular that I picked up in a bookstore recently, the heroine was a prostitute/courtesan :ohmy:

:hug: and thanks so much for the reply. Iwasn't entirely happy with the way the chapter came out and was afraid it really sucked bad because I was getting so little feedback

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, you should see some of the stuff out there. :yikes: One fantasy novel in particular that I picked up in a bookstore recently, the heroine was a prostitute/courtesan :ohmy:

:hmm:

A prostitute once had a blog.

It was hilarious.

If not a touch risque.

:lol:

Oh!
I dled the U2 liveAid set. :happy:

Oh! And some JT tour commercial/promo thing......
Bono doin a jig in the desert :cute:

What else have I recently aquiered.....:hmm:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: and thanks so much for the reply. Iwasn't entirely happy with the way the chapter came out and was afraid it really sucked bad because I was getting so little feedback

Drea says she jsut got up and she'll pop in for a few minutes but she's got a 10am showing.

I'm willing to share the nasty parts if you're willing to tell me if it's totally gross or not.

Oh I know how taht is. :hug: I am curious as to what part of that chapter was a result of whatever insane thing I said that one night.

Last edited:
MBS said:

Internet revoloution? :mad:

I have to shut down my entire comp, and then turn off the power, wait, and then restart. :angry:

On the upside, the thread is moving at a slow enough pace that no one even notices my absences.

On the downside, I'm never Freakin gonna get my dl's if I keep having to restart. :scream:

And I'm SOOOOOO close to having all of Zoo. :hyper:

Which show? if worst comes to worst, I'll burn it and we'll arrange a clandestine meeting at Ikea. :shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

Heh heh ... heh heh ... She said.... :lmao:

:lmao:!!!!!

Oh!
VP!
When I started catching up, I read you ranting about something snooky sent you, a demo of some song. You were saying you could hear B commenting about different parts and stuff?
Do you remember? :hyper:

(what am I saying? on 2 hours sleep, you prob don't remember your name! :lol: )

CeeCee said:

Drea says she jsut got up and she'll pop in for a few minutes but she's got a 10am showing.

I'm willing to share the nasty parts if you're willing to tell me if it's totally gross or not.

:lol: Well, I would never use someone's dream as a basis for a story of my own, which is not to say you can't share your dream, but... I most likely wouldn't be writing it down

VintagePunk said:

Which show? if worst comes to worst, I'll burn it and we'll arrange a clandestine meeting at Ikea. :shifty:

:love:

The sydney show. :drool:

:shifty:
Clandestine meetings. :drool:
One day I should say I'm going to the shows with friends, and we could meet at the nearby coffee shop. Or something.

Or just wear our trench coats and condom hats in town, and meet at the local loony bin. :lol:

CeeCee said:

I'm not sure I understood that, SG. Try again? :lol:

:lol: If you just feel like telling someone about your dream, then, sure, go ahead run it by me. E-mail it if it's not postable.
If you want me to write something inspired by it... I'm no good at that :reject:

MBS said:

:lmao:!!!!!

Oh!
VP!
When I started catching up, I read you ranting about something snooky sent you, a demo of some song. You were saying you could hear B commenting about different parts and stuff?
Do you remember? :hyper:

(what am I saying? on 2 hours sleep, you prob don't remember your name! :lol: )

Oh!!!!!!! You're right, I don't remember my name, who am i??? :crazy:

I really need to fill out a profile for occasions such as this, so i can refer to it. :huh:

Did you get my list of files????

I"ll find it...I'll remember, I swear!!!! :lol:

:shifty:

OMG, I feel like I'm in the manic phase of bipolar disorder. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom