Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks U2Girl...just if you happen to hear anything...you know, natural curiousity and all that.

:drool:

Diamond, thanks for the sweet comments :hug:

U2Girl1978 said:

Hehe ok :D

Look at what I found on access hollywood's website..it's in Billy Bush's blog. Interesting...

Bono and The Edge spoke on stage of almost not being able to perform live -- and for that matter -- for the remainder of the year... Backstage they said they'd rather not elaborate but that the problems are family related and that things have greatly improved. My belief is that its a close member of Edge's family. We all pray for good things no matter.

Greatly improved? At least it sounds like good news.
:heart: and :hug: to them all.

ick, billy bush is so :madspit: !

but i am so happy to hear that things have improved for edge... best wishes for him and his family. :heart:

wow, great news that things have improved (that U2Girl find info on *everything*! :heart:). thanks for sharing.

girls, i gotta go take cold medicine. i'll possibly be back. where oh where was VP tonight, btw? :sad:

i'll pop in later if i'm up! :wave:

U2SS15.jpg

B: I'm tellin' ya, Edge, they'll never recognize us! I mean, what're they gonna recognize, my chest hair? Who's stared at pictures of my chest long enough to recognize it without seeing my face?

A: Uhhh... I think we're about to find out!

*Edited to add: Larry can't figure out why everyone keeps calling him the boy wonder in that mask ... :giggle:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
U2SS15.jpg

B: I'm tellin' ya, Edge, they'll never recognize us! I mean, what're they gonna recognize, my chest hair? Who's stared at pictures of my chest long enough to recognize it without seeing my face?

A: Uhhh... I think we're about to find out!

*moments later*
E: Anyone seen B? Where'd he go? I swear he was standing right behind me and then....
L: There he is!...but who's that girl that just jumped him?...and is he *not* trying to get up?
Me: Nope :evil:

:laugh:!!!
Boy wonder! :giggle:

In my regular writings, the things I'm actually doing professionally and trying to sell, I have characters inspired by all of the guys. Which is really kinda funny since the stories these characters are in are Sci-fi/Fantasy/Adventure type stories.

I have one named Voz Boa... which translates to 'Good Voice' in Portugese (Bono Vox is, of course, Good Voice in... Italian I think?)

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
In my regular writings, the things I'm actually doing professionally and trying to sell, I have characters inspired by all of the guys. Which is really kinda funny since the stories these characters are in are Sci-fi/Fantasy/Adventure type stories.

I have one named Voz Boa... which translates to 'Good Voice' in Portugese (Bono Vox is, of course, Good Voice in... Italian I think?)

Bono Vox i think is latin?

hi MBS! :wave:

Sad_Girl, i'd love a copy of the adam story... i'm sending you an email right now!

you are a great writer, btw... :up:

night ladies! :)

*Ally* said:
hi MBS! :wave:

Sad_Girl, i'd love a copy of the adam story... i'm sending you an email right now!

you are a great writer, btw... :up:

night ladies! :)

No problem, I'm happy to share :)

And thank you so much; you guys have all been such a great boost to my ego , saying such sweet things :hug:

Drea said:
Did I see the words "Adam story"? :) And sci-fi too *G* Email it to me? cateyb @ gmail. com

This story is just my ongoing fan fic which is posted in the Fan Fic forum here; except for one chapter which I had to edit and have sent the complete chapter to some folks who wanted to see the uncensored version.

**Edited to add: If you want I'll send you chapter 11 of your gypsy heart, but you probably ought to read Stealing from the thieves and the first 10 chapters of Your gypsy heart to fully appreciate it :wink:

My other story with a character inspired by Adam, isn't really about Adam exactly, but I think fans reading it would probably recognize the Adam like description and tendancies. That one is actually being written for comic book/graphic novel format, but I need to find someone with artistic ability to help me finish it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom