Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

I hope so. :slant:

If not then I just lost $95. :sad:

oh well im sure it will come

that is exciting

i bought a chair today for the GA line, its so comfortable you can sleep in it, at least thats what it says

Gosh ruff, thanx honey!!! :sexywink:

I want to get into that job now too, but your life would be made complete with a snog eh DG? :ohmy: You be here tom nite DG&ruff?

here's an "after" pic, where's he's flirting with AlliDreamsOutLoud :)

15.jpg

U2Girl1978 said:

That's great. Can you be my chair? :sexywink:

you can just sit in my lap :sexywink:

edited - i thought you said "can you buy my chair"

but i guess my reply still works

susanp6 said:
Gosh ruff, thanx honey!!! :sexywink:

I want to get into that job now too, but your life would be made complete with a snog eh DG? :ohmy: You be here tom nite DG&ruff?
i should be here, susan...i guess you are going? have a good night! :wave:

ruff i feel like i pulled a "marg mead", i used to just view this site....now i'm on it everyday and when i can't get here i go into withdrawls.
i think the girls have corrupted me, yep thats my story. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
ruff i feel like i pulled a "marg mead", i used to just view this site....now i'm on it everyday and when i can't get here i go into withdrawls.
i think the girls have corrupted me, yep thats my story. :wink:

They corrupted me moe than I already was. :giggle:

well ladies id love to stay and chat but im already super late in going to the gym

have a fine evening :wave:

ps - keep up the good work brightest

My god ruff! What great pix! Congrats&good on Kelly for getting them soooo well!!!! She is too modest, as she told me that she didn't expect them to be that great!!! :hyper:

You look stunning therer&I love Karmics' expression! her face is a picture!!! :wink: Don't you have one of the "Event"?

MBS said:

Is that a permanent pucker up face? :laugh:

:hug:

you're right...I am still puckered. wow. i got a cold today, and I'm kinda diggin' that maybe it was from Bono spit. :D

I gotta go too :(. The mother wants me in bed. Grrr....

Might stop by tomorrow morning before I leave for school. Unless I'm rushing out the door, which is usually the case. Night all! :wave: :hug:

susanp6 said:
My god ruff! What great pix! Congrats&good on Kelly for getting them soooo well!!!! She is too modest, as she told me that she didn't expect them to be that great!!! :hyper:

You look stunning therer&I love Karmics' expression! her face is a picture!!! :wink: Don't you have one of the "Event"?
susan, thanks for the compiments. if you can say that about me when you've only seen me after I've been in a GA line since 5 in the morning...then you are too kind.
Danielle is just glowing, eh? I'm telling you, she started the kissing chain!

no pictures of the actual smooching so far :(

MBS said:

Why do I have a sneaking feeling that one day CHippy is gonna haunt me...somehow blackmail me?
:laugh:

He'd have enough material...:giggle:

OK I'm really off now! I think!

Ruff-you look great. I'll be waiting in December in the GA line. Tell me, what;s your secret for looking so good standing there all day? I need some beauty advice!

Back
Top Bottom