Pleba girls' party..........the hottest deck in town!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am now at 1000!!!!

*acts like she won an oscar*

Ohmigod! I totally never ever in my wildest dreams expected this!!!First off, I'd like to thank my mom. Mom, thanks for buying me a laptop. I'd never ever be able to make it to 1000 without this here. Thanks mom! And I'd like to thank U2. Without them, I would not have such great music, nor this forum.

And of course, my plebans! Special thanks to Bri, Mucca, Wild, Susan, and anyone else I forgot! Without your constant posting of the hottest pics I'd never be here today! I'm sorry if I forgot, I'm so happy I can barely remember my own name!!!

Seriously on the thanking...I mean it. You guys accepted me from the moment I joined the board. :hug:

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
I am now at 1000!!!!

*acts like she won 1000*

Ohmigod! I totally never ever in my wildest dreams expected this!!!First off, I'd like to thank my mom. Mom, thanks for buying me a laptop. I'd never ever be able to make it to 1000 without this here. Thanks mom! And I'd like to thank U2. Without them, I would not have such great music, nor this forum.

And of course, my plebans! Special thanks to Bri, Mucca, Wild, Susan, and anyone else I forgot! Without your constant posting of the hottest pics I'd never be here today! I'm sorry if I forgot, I'm so happy I can barely remember my own name!!!

Seriously on the thanking...I mean it. You guys accepted me from the moment I joined the board. :hug:

:giggle: Awwww :hug:

You fit right in the moment you jumped in. :)

daygloeyes2 said:
I am now at 1000!!!!

*acts like she won 1000*

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

*goes back to corner...so that B can spoil Dayglo!*

4705129bonosd4-vi.jpg

(he's dancing ..a snoopy dance of celebration)

Well, now that that's done, I have to go take a shower. I'll return soon, I think.

Bri-the way he's pumping his arms he may be doing something else :wink:

Woo-hoo!!!! CONGRATULATIONS DG!! :applaud: :rockon: :dancing:

That was a wonderfully moving acceptance speech, i must say!!

And that is naughty, your comment about his arms pumping! *ahem* :lol:

mmmmmmmmm just finished licking up the last of that tasty cream...........

Don't think i want to watch this vid! Only make me mad at stupid B-haters! :madspit: :madspit:

Back
Top Bottom