Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Russty - my sister can't find my handheld camera :sigh: but I have my nice one and I'll carry that around some, I can also always get a disposable :yes: :camera:

thanks for reminding me!! :ohmy: :lol: I need to buy cameras for tomorrow night :drool:

something to hold me over until I finally see U2 :wink:

sami0201 said:

:yes: I guess so! But next tour I'll be in college and be running around everywhere with you guys :drool: :lol:

Speaking of college you said you'd be going to college in the Northeast right? I'll probably be staying here for college too. Maybe we could meet up if/when you come here for school! :hyper:

jobob said:

I didn't hear that! When and how did that happen? I want details!

:hyper: for Drea.

Now I can't find the page it was on :banghead: I'm looking though

heres a nice picture to stare at while I hunt :wink:

guh.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

Speaking of college you said you'd be going to college in the Northeast right? I'll probably be staying here for college too. Maybe we could meet up if/when you come here for school! :hyper:

:yes: definitely! and I might be going to Boston in March to look at colleges ( :ohmy: ) so maybe even then we could meet up!

Sad_Girl said:

I've been really blessed; I have the greatest nephews :heart:

and I would kidnap you all the time if we lived closer :lol: so maybe it's not such a bad thing we have the entire country in between us :wink:

You did hear Drea got a kiss from Edge, didn't you? :hyper:

hehe if we lived closer I'd never get anything done, but fun stuff with you. :D Hmmmm you could come live with us and just have fun all the time. We would be nice and let Mark come visit. :yes: :lol:

Drea told me last night. When she IMed me about it I swear I almost started screaming!! It took everything I had not to, since Mr. Cat was asleep already. I still can't believe it! I'm so happy for her. I'm a strange person, but I hold no jealousy for me one of the girls getting a kiss, a hug, or a moment makes me incredibly happy. For a few moments last night I had this great feeling of peace and love knowing the two of them shared something. *happy sigh* I told Drea just knowing he is happy and safe someplace makes me happy. I'm a total freak. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

hehe if we lived closer I'd never get anything done, but fun stuff with you. :D Hmmmm you could come live with us and just have fun all the time. We would be nice and let Mark come visit. :yes: :lol:

Drea told me last night. When she IMed me about it I swear I almost started screaming!! It took everything I had not to, since Mr. Cat was asleep already. I still can't believe it! I'm so happy for her. I'm a strange person, but I hold no jealousy for me one of the girls getting a kiss, a hug, or a moment makes me incredibly happy. For a few moments last night I had this great feeling of peace and love knowing the two of them shared something. *happy sigh* I told Drea just knowing he is happy and safe someplace makes me happy. I'm a total freak. :lol:

no you're not :lol: :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

Fast cars Huh?!

a song a haen't even heard yet

Dazzled!

Fast Cars was worth the price of the special edition of HTDAAB for me. I love that song. I think it may also be on iTunes, but since you don't have your own computer ... :(

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - my sister can't find my handheld camera :sigh: but I have my nice one and I'll carry that around some, I can also always get a disposable :yes: :camera:

Well don't worry about pictures of the boys I just want pictures of you all having fun together. :giggle: I can see the boys all the time...I'd rather see silly pictures of you guys. hehe :heart:

:yawn: I've gotta go to bed, I have to be up at 5:45 now that I'm driving to school I have to leave at 6:45 :ohmy:

talk to you girls tomorrow :hug:

and SG, HAVE FUN!!!!! :hyper: I'm so excited for you!!! Have a safe trip and take a million pictures to show us when you get back!!! and try to come on while you're away! :hyper: :hug: :heart:

Did anyone hear that radio interview the guys did from their studio at hanover quay? The part where Larry walks in and the lady interviewing him says 'you seem to have forgotten to finish buttoning your shirt' and he's like "oh, yeah, don't want to get you all excited' :combust:
and she says 'Then you'd better finish buttoning it up" :shocked: and he says he's doing it, and you hear some rusting noises... and I'm like :no: don't make him button up! WTF is wrong with that woman? :angry:

It's not like I could SEE him or anything, but still! :lol:

Night Sami! :hug:

I'm off too. Night everyone! :hug: SG hope the drive goes OK and have an awesome time! If you can't get to a comp in TO, I want to hear all about the concerts and the meetups next week! :hug: :heart:

:hug: Night Sami, I'll do my best to check in :)

Have a good week, just in case :heart:

:hug: Night DG, Too
Take care of each other this week :wink:

and I'll have enough fun to bring some back for you guys, too :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Did anyone hear that radio interview the guys did from their studio at hanover quay? The part where Larry walks in and the lady interviewing him says 'you seem to have forgotten to finish buttoning your shirt' and he's like "oh, yeah, don't want to get you all excited' :combust:
and she says 'Then you'd better finish buttoning it up" :shocked: and he says he's doing it, and you hear some rusting noises... and I'm like :no: don't make him button up! WTF is wrong with that woman? :angry:

It's not like I could SEE him or anything, but still! :lol:

That lady deserves a good beating! :madspit: I would have told him it was fine just the way it was. :wink:

:hug: Thanks Weldy

:hug: Night Jo, see you later. :wave:

Russty, I know! I was like 'Take it off Larry!' :lol:

And my God! To have him say something like that to you? if He said something like that to me I'd :faint: :combust:

OH....WOW!!!!!!!~~ for Drea......... :happy:

how'd she manage that!

details! details! details! :hyper:

safe trip, and GO for it SG!!!! :hyper: :hyper:

but :yes: DO check in here once in a while.

Def photos of you all hanging out and having fun!!!

:shh: <of course, the guys, as well :wink: >

Back
Top Bottom