Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool SG! I'm soooooo envious&wish i was going, but pleased for you! :wink:

Going off now to bed finally, i reckon! :yawn:

Bye all :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
:guh!: A sort of homecoming :bow: how great would THAT be? :faint:

I want to hear Sort of Homecoming live. It would be fantastic if they played it live again. :bow:

<Imagine me, begging Bono to have the band play A Sort of Homecoming live during the Vertigo Tour>

Which of course means it ain't gonna happen.

How come I didn't hear and fall in love with that song back when it was released in 1984 instead of in the summer of 2005? I could have become a U2 geek so much earlier! :wink:

Last edited:
Night Susan :hug: sweet Bono dreams
and it's so good to have you back :heart:

Jo, I know, I fell in love with it just this past winter. Of course, I never stood a chance of seeing them in concert before this year, either, but I know what you mean. :)

and Sami - You're such a sweetheart :hug:

Jo - I'm looking forward to reading your fic soon :yes: I have a hard time writing and reading at the same time, but I'm between stories right now, so when I get back from To :wink: :up:

Sad_Girl said:
DG :hug: You're such a good friend and a great person; it's only fair to try and help you do something that will mean so much to you. Not everyone can understand how important 'a concert' would be, but you know that we do. :heart:

sami0201 said:

I'll chip in if it comes to that :hug: no joke

You guys are too sweet. :hug: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Night Susan :hug: sweet Bono dreams
and it's so good to have you back :heart:

Jo, I know, I fell in love with it just this past winter. Of course, I never stood a chance of seeing them in concert before this year, either, but I know what you mean. :)

and Sami - You're such a sweetheart :hug:

:eek: well I know that I would be absolutely gutted and heartbroken if I couldn't get to see U2 this year. It's WAY more than a concert and we are lucky to have each other to understand that :hug: I'm not good with words so sorry if this isn't making sense! But who knows when they will tour again and all I know is that DG has to see them! :hug: :heart:

sami0201 said:

:eek: well I know that I would be absolutely gutted and heartbroken if I couldn't get to see U2 this year. It's WAY more than a concert and we are lucky to have each other to understand that :hug: I'm not good with words so sorry if this isn't making sense! But who knows when they will tour again and all I know is that DG has to see them! :hug: :heart:

:yes: Perfect sense :hug:

:lol: Today, my nephew (he's such a sweetie :heart: :cute: ) tells me to have fun at the U2 concert and I tell him thanks, I will. and I ask him 'If I get the chance to kiss Bono, should I do it?" and he nods his head and smiles real big at me (like, yeah, thats gonna happen aunt Lynda :rolleyes: but very sweetly :lol: )

sami0201 said:

I have felt awful the past few days but reading these messages have made me feel so much better. :hug: :heart:

daygloeyes2 said:

I have felt awful the past few days but reading these messages have made me feel so much better. :hug: :heart:

I'm glad :hug: :D that's what we're here for!

SG- which nephew? We were speaking earlier and we agreed that you're one of the nicest people we know :hug: :laugh:

DG :heart: I'm glad to hear that.
It's nice to have friends here. Sometimes I get frustrated because all of you guys all live to far away to do the every day friend sort of stuff, but we still have a pretty good set up here :yes:

Good evening girls! :hug:

DG I'll do whatever I can to help get you to the show as well. I know what it means to have it after all the stuff you've had to deal with this year.

sami0201 said:

I'm glad :hug: :D that's what we're here for!

SG- which nephew? We were speaking earlier and we agreed that you're one of the nicest people we know :hug: :laugh:

Aww! Well thank you! :hug: Thats such a nice thing to hear. :)

It was Jeffy who I was talking to earlier, the four year old :cute:
But I'm sure Matty would've told me to go for it, too :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Aww! Well thank you! :hug: Thats such a nice thing to hear. :)

It was Jeffy who I was talking to earlier, the four year old :cute:
But I'm sure Matty would've told me to go for it, too :wink:

:lol: :cute:

he's like are you going to the same show as my aunt? I'm like I WISH! :laugh:

and I hear ya about the living far away thing...I don't think I'm gonna get to meet any of you guys this tour :sad:

Sad_Girl said:
DG :heart: I'm glad to hear that.
It's nice to have friends here. Sometimes I get frustrated because all of you guys all live to far away to do the every day friend sort of stuff, but we still have a pretty good set up here :yes:

:yes: I think this very thing all the time. I wish you guys were here to go have coffee with me or even to just come over and lounge at my house. But at least I know your always here where I can find ya when I need ya. :hug:

Jeffery is the cutest thing in the world and I swear if I ever see him in person I'm so stealing him to bring home with me. :giggle:

sami0201 said:

:lol: :cute:

he's like are you going to the same show as my aunt? I'm like I WISH! :laugh:

and I hear ya about the living far away thing...I don't think I'm gonna get to meet any of you guys this tour :sad:

It's hard to say, you never know what will happen. And Florida is not an uncommon vacation spot, so you stand a decent chance of meeting people :yes:

Russty Cat said:

:yes: I think this very thing all the time. I wish you guys were here to go have coffee with me or even to just come over and lounge at my house. But at least I know your always here where I can find ya when I need ya. :hug:

Jeffery is the cutest thing in the world and I swear if I ever see him in person I'm so stealing him to bring home with me. :giggle:

I've been really blessed; I have the greatest nephews :heart:

and I would kidnap you all the time if we lived closer :lol: so maybe it's not such a bad thing we have the entire country in between us :wink:

You did hear Drea got a kiss from Edge, didn't you? :hyper:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty :hug: I'm glad I got to see you tonight. Wasn't sure what I'd do without you for a whole week!

:hug: I wanted to make sure I got to see you tonight. :yes: Can't have my clone leaving without giving her the instructions....

When you meet Edge give him a nice big hug for me. Tell Bono to take care of himself, he has to last till November for me. :giggle: When you get Larry to smile I want a picture for evidence. :wink: And tell Adam he sure is looking like a fine silver fox and he needs to circle the bomb shelter more so everyone can get a good look. hehe

But most of all leave all the crap behind! I expect you not to worry about anything, just have an amazing time. And I can't stress enough PICTURES! PICTURES! PICTURES! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

It's hard to say, you never know what will happen. And Florida is not an uncommon vacation spot, so you stand a decent chance of meeting people :yes:

:yes: I guess so! But next tour I'll be in college and be running around everywhere with you guys :drool: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom