Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, its a deal.
I'll come look for you or you can come look for me.
I'm sure I'll get there in time to have a snack and a drink and another snack......I love to eat, ya know :drool:

Poor Mr GG, I think he spent $40 on me alone at the football game last wknd for my snacks :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Ok, its a deal.
I'll come look for you or you can come look for me.
I'm sure I'll get there in time to have a snack and a drink and another snack......I love to eat, ya know :drool:

Poor Mr GG, I think he spent $40 on me alone at the football game last wknd for my snacks :wink:

Don't worry...I love to eat too GG :hug:

Yep...it's a deal :yes:

hey greeneyedgirl, DG and Weldy :hug:

I can sleep, i'm just a little distracted by, uh, a certain setlist party...

:shifty:

i'm knackered - if at some point weird psots start coming from me, that will be my head on the keyboard :wink:

Me neither.
This is my first. Only going Tues night.
Then for my birthday in Dec in St Louis.
I think that will be enough for me. Too much $$$$

I just spent a ton of cash on new stuff for the house that the insurance won't cover........But it will be really, really pretty.:wink:

I hear you about the money thing, greeneyedgirl. I'm still paying off the money I borrowed to see the shows I did, although i'm convinced now that the sacrifice has been completely worth it :up:

(as if there's any question about that though!)

Hello! :wave:

Wow, the first night of third leg is here .... and a week from now, I'll be in Chicago. Wow.

I'm not all :hyper: yet, but give me time. :wink:

Right now, I'm just tired. :yawn: I haven't slept much the last few nights, for no good reason at all.

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi SG

DG, why won't you be able to go?

My mother asked me today if I would consider selling my tickets in a month or two if our financial problems didn't improve. I think I talked about it a few pages back if you want to read it. :|

Back
Top Bottom