Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LJT said:
Is this a setlist party...just for Plebans?

:reject: i should hide :hmm:

its not really a set list party...just a party:rockon:

you don't need to hide, your welcome to stay:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Meh, forget it I'm not in the mood to do homework right now....

:hug: tough situation clone......I was there with my mom once too, it really sucks:hug: its really hard to see moms like that....:(

Dismantled said:

:hug: tough situation clone......I was there with my mom once too, it really sucks:hug: its really hard to see moms like that....:(

It doesn't help that I feel guilty over the fact that if it weren't for my tuition bill we could have put that check we recieved towards other things we need right now. It was so bad this weekend, we were looking around the house for loose nickels, dimes, and quarters to pay for food. :| My mother is a mess right now and so am I except I'm doing a better job at hiding it.

daygloeyes2 said:

It doesn't help that I feel guilty over the fact that if it weren't for my tuition bill we could have put that check we recieved towards other things we need right now. It was so bad this weekend, we were looking around the house for loose nickels, dimes, and quarters to pay for food. :| My mother is a mess right now and so am I except I'm doing a better job at hiding it.

:sigh: don't feel guilty about your tuition, I know..easier said then done. Have you looked into loans and stuff for people in your (and once mine) situation? Clone..I wish I could send you my paycheck:hug:

Dismantled said:

:sigh: don't feel guilty about your tuition, I know..easier said then done. Have you looked into loans and stuff for people in your (and once mine) situation? Clone..I wish I could send you my paycheck:hug:

Almost all of the tuition is paid off, so we're fine right now.

Thanks everyone :hug: I'm sorry to vent but I've been keeping this all in and it sucks. :sigh:

daygloeyes2 said:

Almost all of the tuition is paid off, so we're fine right now.

Thanks everyone :hug: I'm sorry to vent but I've been keeping this all in and it sucks. :sigh:

don't keep it in:hug: I am serious I was in the same situation as you a couple years ago...I was so worried about my mom and was a mess cause I felt so bad for her:| so we can compare notes and hopefully I can help you:hug:

something to hopefully make you smile...

mudder.jpg
[/IMG]
domosausagexmas.jpg
[/IMG]

Dismantled said:

don't keep it in:hug: I am serious I was in the same situation as you a couple years ago...I was so worried about my mom and was a mess cause I felt so bad for her:| so we can compare notes and hopefully I can help you:hug:

something to hopefully make you smile...

mudder.jpg
[/IMG]
domosausagexmas.jpg
[/IMG]

A murdered orange. Yeah, that's gonna cheer me up. :|

:lmao: :lmao:

Thanks clone :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

A murdered orange. Yeah, that's gonna cheer me up. :|

:lmao: :lmao:

Thanks clone :hug:

you know your an orange murderer too:|

the sausages are shocked by this gruesome scene too:lmao:

Dismantled said:

you know your an orange murderer too:|

the sausages are shocked by this gruesome scene too:lmao:

I'm sorry I murdered the oranges. But I like orange juice. :lmao:

Shocked sausages? I would say something....but I don't want to get banned. :silent: :lmao:

{paintedroses} said:
Do it for me LJT! I've got lemonade :shrug:

Are you staying up for the setlist party? :hyper:

Yep...hehe i did for some of the last first leg dates...will do so for these now...except the East coast dates, too late for even me to stay up....

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm sorry I murdered the oranges. But I like orange juice. :lmao:

Shocked sausages? I would say something....but I don't want to get banned. :silent: :lmao:

GUILTY!!!!!!

:wink:

shocked sausages:lmao:

{paintedroses} said:
There better be something worth staying up for :hyper:

Stuck, In A Little While and Stay were all said to be rehearsed:hyper:

Back
Top Bottom