Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG :bigsislove: :heart: :hug:

Go lie down or something hun....take your mind off things :hug: :hug:

Yeah, I kow about the evil boy thing, and the girlfriend thing. If I was ever to get with him, It'd take a lot of thinking about first....but I dont think I would do it. I'd have the guilt on me, 'cos I know how my friend feels about him :yes:

Hi again :wave:

:( awww, dg :hug: You can only do what you can at this time.....
I remember when i was having severe axiety attacks several times a day........

I'd guess you feel strong dissapointent right now in yourself /or circumstances...... right now. Sorry :hug:

you will be able to work your way up to more days with out them again. :yes:
Unfortunately, sometimes it takes more times than other times. Try to calm/distract yourself and be kind to yourself. This kind of stuff is still can still be very changeable at times.

bg! :hug: Congratulations on your first day at college.

You'll probably be more tired for awhile as you go to all your new classes, meet new people, new routines etc.. Just do some nice/cool/fun things for yourself to balance out.

And I'm sure there a at least several guys out there....that would be better for you than this guy. Just take it easy with him. You've got time to look around and see who's new out there. :)

I am here, but I am new! Hello dazzledbylight and hello everyone else!:wave:

daygloeyes2 said:
I just had a panic attack and I'm really trying hard not to cry. Things were going so well for the past few days and it all came crashing down on me. Fuuuck. :( :mad:

I'm off to do something. I need to calm down. I'll be back later to whoever is here. :hug:

clone:hug:

:sad: do whatever makes you feel better

welcome tilli! :wave: we're a fun, sometimes "craxy/zany" bunch {just warning ya :wink:}

Dis! :hug:

i never heard the details WTF did you do to your hand???

Dis you go see a doc....all I heard is how it looked "black" and what's this you're just starting to move your pinky ???:huh: :yuck: :hug: :hug:

Hey Dazzy:hug:

my hand:lmao:

:crazy: yes I shut my hand in a door:huh: last saturday, it was extremely swollen and bruised and I couldn't move my fingers, its been a week the swelling has gone down and I can start to move my pinky again:happy: even though I am convinced I broke a small bone in my hand....but all in all..everything seems to be working or starting too:lmao: and no I didn't see the doc...I just taped it up...thats what they really would have done anyway but just charge me 400 bucks to do it.

Thanks for the warning dazzled - although I think it is too late - I am hooked on this place. :wink:

Gosh Dismantled - that sounds painful - I hope you recover full function soon!

dazzledbylight said:
:tsk: I hope you are right, Dis!
glad to hear it's beining to heal.....

:hug:s

the tsk is for not going to doc [nothing else]

I know I should have gone....vermonters are the most stubborn people on the planet:tsk:

:wink:

my cousin got his hand caught in one of those huge fans they have on the side of barns:huh: ...anyway it sliced his hand all up and nearly took off 3 fingers....he was like "eh...just get the duct tape"

:yikes::lmao:

Tilli said:
Thanks for the warning dazzled - although I think it is too late - I am hooked on this place. :wink:

Gosh Dismantled - that sounds painful - I hope you recover full function soon!

thanks Tilli:hug: I think it will:wink:

and I am glad to see you are becomming a regular in the monkey house:drool: this place is so addicting:huh:

Ha! Yes it is. Everyone is so friendly though, so it is hard not to get addicted!

I read my first BP Dismantled and :ohmy:. I definitely needed a cold shower!

Tilli said:
Ha! Yes it is. Everyone is so friendly though, so it is hard not to get addicted!

I read my first BP Dismantled and :ohmy:. I definitely needed a cold shower!

was that from Wild?

:combust:

Yes that is the great thing about this place, everyone is so nice:drool: have you looked at our archives:lmao: you should:crazy:

gotta go now, nice talking with you:hug:

My mother asked me a little while ago if things were still tough financially for us in October or November, would I consider selling my U2 tickets. I have given my mother all the money I could, and even offered to sell some other stuff. But my U2 tickets? Those were a birthday present. I've been so excited about seeing them since I got the tickets in April. She's asking me to sell away the opportunity to see the band that has helped keep me sane since I fell in love with them a year and a half ago. Does she realize what this means to me? And the position she's putting me in? If I sell the tickets, we get the money but I don't see U2. If I don't, I see U2 but feel guilty that I didn't help my mother out. :|

*bangs head against wall*

DG :hug: You are in a terrible position. I'm so sorry.

Hi girls :wave:

I have been thinking about VP all day :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
My mother asked me a little while ago if things were still tough financially for us in October or November, would I consider selling my U2 tickets. I have given my mother all the money I could, and even offered to sell some other stuff. But my U2 tickets? Those were a birthday present. I've been so excited about seeing them since I got the tickets in April. She's asking me to sell away the opportunity to see the band that has helped keep me sane since I fell in love with them a year and a half ago. Does she realize what this means to me? And the position she's putting me in? If I sell the tickets, we get the money but I don't see U2. If I don't, I see U2 but feel guilty that I didn't help my mother out. :|

*bangs head against wall*

:sigh: thats really tough

but honestly I think its unfair to you.....how many do you have? Geez, this is an impossible situation...there must be another way to get money:| :(

Dismantled said:

:sigh: thats really tough

but honestly I think its unfair to you.....how many do you have? Geez, this is an impossible situation...there must be another way to get money:| :(

I have two. And she said that if things still were rough, would I consider it. I know my mother, she wouldn't ask me to do something like this unless she really needed it. She hates accepting charity, which is why I know she's desperate for money if she's asking me for it.

Dismantled said:

I know I should have gone....vermonters are the most stubborn people on the planet:tsk :

:wink:

my cousin got his hand caught in one of those huge fans they have on the side of barns:huh: ...anyway it sliced his hand all up and nearly took off 3 fingers....he was like "eh...just get the duct tape"

:yikes ::lmao :

Dis :drool:

:ohmy: :yikes: he must be tough or insane :lol:

god i'd have been bawling my eyes out and made a right fuss

:lmao:

WIlllllllld :clonelove:

DG hope you manage to keep your tickets and find another way to get the money, thats an awful position to be in :hug:

Ruff and Dazzled :hug:

Is this a setlist party...just for Plebans?

:reject: i should hide :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom