Pleba girls' party.... the countdown to TO has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

I've been really blessed; I have the greatest nephews :heart:

and I would kidnap you all the time if we lived closer :lol: so maybe it's not such a bad thing we have the entire country in between us :wink:

You did hear Drea got a kiss from Edge, didn't you? :hyper:

OMG!!!!!! :censored::censored::hyper::hyper:

That lucky girl!!!!! I'm so jealous!! EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

How'd she do it?!?!? I need to know!! :hyper::hyper:

Mucca said:

OMG!!!!!! :censored::censored::hyper::hyper:

That lucky girl!!!!! I'm so jealous!! EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

How'd she do it?!?!? I need to know!! :hyper::hyper:

http://forum.interference.com/showt...5&pagenumber=32

this is the extent of my knowledge

** and as far as the no sexier man comment :shifty:
there are three who come pretty close :wink:

mmmmmm.jpg

dazzledbylight said:

Hi MU :hug:

yeah a kiss from Edge??!! 'd gotten the impression, why certainly not as shy & retiring as Larry...that 's a rarity from him :huh: .. WOW Drea....

Dazzled :hug:

I was going to bed but then I saw THAT! That is a rarity!!! Lucky Drea! :hyper:

I need to learn her moves :wink:

She got a hug and a kiss on the cheek from him after waiting after their rehearsal yesterday.... the night before that she stood like 3 feet from Bono, but didn't get to say anything to him, he was busy signing for a bunch of autograph seekers

Sad_Girl said:
She got a hug and a kiss on the cheek from him after waiting after their rehearsal yesterday.... the night before that she stood like 3 feet from Bono, but didn't get to say anything to him, he was busy signing for a bunch of autograph seekers

Oh that lucky girl!! A hug AND a kiss!! :drool::combust:

Was she the only one waiting after the rehearsal?

I'm cutting and pasting this from her post:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I MET EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A HUG AND A KISS ON THE CHEEK!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!

I am still fucking FLYING, and this happened over an hour and a half ago!!

How'm I supposed to sleep tonight, let alone work tomorrow?

gah...I'd better go to bed. Have to wake up early for class tomorrow although I doubt I'll get much after hearing Drea's story :drool:

Well Night girls! :hug:
Sweet dreams

She was waiting with the guys from October the cover band and some other fans. Another gal asked for a hug and then Drea got a hug and a kiss on the cheek! :hyper: :faint: I can't even imagine. :dies: I would be shaking so badly. hehe :shifty:

SG that is a great picture! :combust: :heart:

Nighty night Mucca! :hug: :heart:

It really sucks they fired Mr. Cats assistant on Friday so he has to go in early tomorrow and I have to get Mini-cat to the bus. :( No sleeping in. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:
SG that is a great picture! :combust: :heart:

Nighty night Mucca! :hug: :heart:

It really sucks they fired Mr. Cats assistant on Friday so he has to go in early tomorrow and I have to get Mini-cat to the bus. :( No sleeping in. :madspit:

Lemme ask, is this the assistant you were a little jealous of?

Sad_Girl said:

Lemme ask, is this the assistant you were a little jealous of?

Nope, she actually called last night and needed her car fixed again. :lol: This guy was new and he only lasted 3 weeks. I swear its so hard to find good help in our town. Mr. cat would have let him stay longer, but the owner said he had to go that he wasn't cutting it.

Russty Cat said:

Nope, she actually called last night and needed her car fixed again. :lol: This guy was new and he only lasted 3 weeks. I swear its so hard to find good help in our town. Mr. cat would have let him stay longer, but the owner said he had to go that he wasn't cutting it.

Ah, well, that double sucks then :wink:

Ms. K is still working there and still dressing like a hooker. :lol: But I don't really mind her as much anymore. Mr. Cat has made it clear that he isn't interested in her. And I've been trying to cut him some slack in light of the current situtation. :yes:

Russty Cat said:
Ms. K is still working there and still dressing like a hooker. :lol: But I don't really mind her as much anymore. Mr. Cat has made it clear that he isn't interested in her. And I've been trying to cut him some slack in light of the current situtation. :yes:

:hug: yeah, sometimes you gotta just trust them about those things

And I'm sure she's got nothing on you :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: yeah, sometimes you gotta just trust them about those things

And I'm sure she's got nothing on you :flirt:

:hug: Trust is a huge part of it.

But I've also learned in the past few months that sometimes life isn't always as easy as I thought it was. Especially in matters of the heart. Sometimes things change and happen that you don't expect.

But I am hawter then her. :sexywink: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom