Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What format is the Vid in Drea? Maybe it'll work on quicktime or you could find something to convert the format.

And what is the vid of?

Thanx for the info GG&VP! :wink:

Wish i'd known about it in advance&i'd have got mum to tape!!

I only hope you're rite that they repeat it VP, other wise i'll be very :sad: :sad:

You are there Bri! YAY! How about you then Bri - Any other U2 members catch your eye?

Warm up Bonos' beautiful body of course, Mucca! :drool: :drool:

I know - wouldn't it totally rock to be standing there with ruff down the pub!! Yeah she said we could have a few pints&we'd be like squealing as we walked arm in arm along the Thames!!!! :dance: Get into Bs' hotel room!!!! If only!!! :ohmy:

Such fantasies Mucca eh??!! :drool: :drool:

sorry i disappeared...laundry is calling my name! gotta run but i'll try to post from nj or philly or when i get back. :wave:

susanp6 said:
Warm up Bonos' beautiful body of course, Mucca! :drool: :drool:

I know - wouldn't it totally rock to be standing there with ruff down the pub!! Yeah she said we could have a few pints&we'd be like squealing as we walked arm in arm along the Thames!!!! :dance: Get into Bs' hotel room!!!! If only!!! :ohmy:

Such fantasies Mucca eh??!! :drool: :drool:

:giggle:

Wish I could join you girls on your walk along the Thames :sigh:....I'll join you in spirit! :wink:

You think B can handle all 3 of you at the same time? He has some work cut out for him.:wink:

Bye Ruff!
Good luck with the tickets! :wave:

Hi Fly! :wave:
I think there's more than drool on our keyboards...hence the hand sanitizers :giggle:

*WHEW* (I caught up finally!)
*collapes on couch..........with B :wink:*
That CNN thing was awesome!! :drool: :combust:!!!!

OMG...I'm praising CNN? I must be sick??! *checks self for fever*

Susan.......about the whole other boys thing. I'm mostly all over Bono :wink:....but I must say edge and adam and larry have their fine moments :D

VP :hug:
I read the..incident....:yikes:..I'm glad it's all resolved. :hug:
Did you do *any* work on your thesis this weekend?

And finally...
HI Girls!!!! :hug: :heart:

Mucca said:
What format is the Vid in Drea? Maybe it'll work on quicktime or you could find something to convert the format.

And what is the vid of?

It's an mpg file, and when I tried to play it in Quicktime, it told me it couldn't convert it because a software component needed by the movie was missing.

It's the Mission Impossible Theme video... *wants to see it dammit*

Yeah that was me daygloeyes, and thanks a lot for asking :) She's doing better now...I don't know if you saw the post or not but I just gave a quick rundown regarding the night...in summary, let's just say there were a lot of blood soaked towels and other odds and ends. I've seen lots of things but someone vomiting blood constantly was a new one I must say. :huh: They tested her for Chron's disease, esophagus stuff, etc. but couldn't find anything and had no idea what caused it. But thanks for your concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom