Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You were interviewed ruff? By who????

Get creative Mucca? Oh let me think...........

WildHoney said:

You're so lucky.... Any news about tickets for London?

i tried to order one but it would arrive at my house after I leave for Italy--and I can't arrange to pick it up at the box office through online purchase for some reason. so i'll have to try to buy one once i get to europe i guess.

Mucca said:

:yikes:
The jet-lag must not be fun.....

hehehe...i'm rushing to do the laundry from Chicago still. haven't even unpacked! but it's all good. i'm not complaining.

where was HD???

ruffian said:

i tried to order one but it would arrive at my house after I leave for Italy--and I can't arrange to pick it up at the box office through online purchase for some reason. so i'll have to try to buy one once i get to europe i guess.

Wow you're going to the Europe shows too? :drool::drool:

After watching the Slane DVD, I'd love to go to an outdoor show in europe. It'd be so awesome....:drool:

susanp6 said:
You were interviewed ruff? By who????

Get creative Mucca? Oh let me think...........

U2 made a DVD during the Chicago shows, and the film crew interviewed lots and lots of fans and asked us to tell stories...I even got to meet and talk to the director of the DVD a few times, who is a super nice guy. He's the one in the Boston DVD, Hamish Hamilton. Saw him at the show then ran into him in a bar later that night.

:drool: must've missed it.
mucca, just doing one european show, if i can sort out how to get the ticket.

I know Mucca! It's not fair, altho i just thought my mum has CNN! I wonder if these things ever get repeated - Does anyone know?

ruff - Ah yes, i get you now! Hamish Hamilton! That's a very Scot sounding name - yep, heard of him a lot of times in connection with the concerts! Hope you manage to eventually get a ticket for here! It's great having you back! Is it true you won't be able to get on the net for about 3 month?? Arg!

VintagePunk said:

Mucca, I have many, many hours of practice. :wink:

Oh wise one you must teach me this art of HD spotting :bow::bow:

I know it will take many hours of vigorous training but I am willing to put up with that sacrifice :wink: :drool:

Hey Guys....I just got back from a horrendous day at work....I think that today is just a warm up for the midnight shows of Star Wars on Wed.

And plus it's that time of the month for me....so the title has a different meaning for me....but at least I'm happy that I got it today and not on B's Birthday.

Where on earth did Bri get to? :confused: :(

Mucca - rufff was going to try&get to London&maybe meet up with Wild&me!!! :hyper:

susanp6 said:
I know Mucca! It's not fair, altho i just thought my mum has CNN! I wonder if these things ever get repeated - Does anyone know?

If it repeats then maybe I can get a friend to tape it for me :drool:

susanp6 said:

It's played several times this weekend, and this was the last time today, unfortunately, but they do frequently repeat their People in the News shows...it'll probably be back on within a month or so.

ARGH!!!! All this time I was thinking it was a RealPlayer update I needed, when it was telling me it was a Microsoft one - and I can't get an MPEG-2 decoder for Win98! :scream: :scream: :rant:

Does anyone know if I can save an file as something else and still have the video play properly? My Win Media Player tells me that it's an "invalid format chosen" when I try to play it there...

Let. Me. Play. The. :censored: MI. Video. DAMMIT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom