Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
Mucca, have you checked out the philly pics? :edge: :combust:

Susan ... Heh... I forget sometimes not everybody watches the tv show friends as much as me...
Joey's pick up line is 'how YOU doin'?' so now if anyone looks like they're flirting, that's the first thing which comes to my mind

:yes: :combust:

ad45a986.jpg

DG :hug:

WildHoney said:

I can't either. Really can't see the appeal:no:

Really?? I loved that show, although I only watched it whenever I caught it on TV. I completely missed the last 2 seasons. :shrug:

But I have to say, Joey going solo in his own tv series is not working too well for me. :tsk:

Sorry DG, didn't mean to freak you out with the flowers ... (it was the smoochy face part, wasn't it? :giggle: )

Mucca: :drool: Adam and Edge!!!!

Suasn and Wild... Friends must be an American thing :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
Sorry DG, didn't mean to freak you out with the flowers ... (it was the smoochy face part, wasn't it? :giggle: )

Mucca: :drool: Adam and Edge!!!!

Suasn and Wild... Friends must be an American thing :shrug:

:giggle: Wasn't doing this :rant: about the flowers, I'm glad to know you feel that way about me. :wink:

No, I was doing this :rant: over the mother.

WildHoney said:

I suppose i don't watch TV to much. I listen to U2 most of my free time... I'm just sad in that way

Glad I'm not alone in that :lol:
The only tv show I watch now is Lost.....

:up: Wild! I just think they're all so unfunny AND bad actors too, seriously! Can't see why Jennifer Aniston is so famous, like hello?

And can i tell you Wild, that YES! I've been having those U2 orgy thoughts! :yes: :shocked: :shh: I cannot believe that in the last few days, i have actually been thinking Adam is looking quite good in some of those pix!!! :ohmy:

That pic of Edgy on page 1 is really cute&quite sexy!! :cute:

However - Bono will ALWAYS remain my No.! TOTALLY!!!! :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
I love Friends.
I'm just like Joey with the food, I eat all the time.

I love that episode when Rachel made that pie or whatever with meat and Joey was just all over it :lmao:

Mucca said:

Glad I'm not alone in that :lol:
The only tv show I watch now is Lost.....

Since having this most recent incarnation of U2 obsession set in, and finding this site, I only ever watch Gilmore Girls and The Amazing Race (which has just ended).

WildHoney said:

It's really an hypnotic talismun that seduces you and makes you do Adams bidding...

I don't think Adam needs a talismun to get SG to his biddings but then again, with her new found love for Larry, he does have some competition :wink:

VintagePunk said:

Since having this most recent incarnation of U2 obsession set in, and finding this site, I only ever watch Gilmore Girls and The Amazing Race (which has just ended).

Boston Rob grew up in my town(and was the next door neighbor of my history teacher).

I watch Arrested Development, Scrubs, Family Guy, and Desperate Housewives. Occasionally I'll watch one of the 20 spinoffs of Law and Order and CSI too.

WildHoney said:

It's really an hypnotic talismun that seduces you and makes you do Adams bidding...

Well, duh, Adam... you don't need that... I'll do your bidding anyway... let's lose the snowflake... as a matter of fact, lose the whole shirt...

susanp6 said:
:up: Wild! I just think they're all so unfunny AND bad actors too, seriously! Can't see why Jennifer Aniston is so famous, like hello?

And can i tell you Wild, that YES! I've been having those U2 orgy thoughts! :yes: :shocked: :shh: I cannot believe that in the last few days, i have actually been thinking Adam is looking quite good in some of those pix!!! :ohmy:

That pic of Edgy on page 1 is really cute&quite sexy!! :cute:

However - Bono will ALWAYS remain my No.! TOTALLY!!!! :drool:

I reckon it's to do with the circles of the stage. They hypnotise girls to do the boys bidding. Each girl is attracted to members she isn't normally although they tend to favour they're original favourite

Sad_Girl said:
Friends I like... what I can't stand is REALITY TV! :rant:
I :censored:in' hate SURVIVOR!

The worst reality shows in the whole world are Fear factor and The swan, the bachelor (and all the other ones simlar to it)!!! :madspit: :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom