Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave's "Pleba shot of the day"
18716PLEBA_Shot-med.jpg

:D

VintagePunk said:
So quitting is an option, anytime? :hyper:

How are things? :hug:

Of course you can, anytime.....but then Bono can't reward you for all your hard work :wink:

Things are ok. Haven't heard any news from the vet yet. We go to pick my pup up around 4. :hug:

How *you* doin? I thought you had yourself deluded that you didn't have much to do? :hug:

Dazzled...thanks. :hug: I was just calculating this morning - this is my 9th consecutive term full time in school without a break/term off. My motivation is gone.

Good luck with the tickets!

Bri...taking a break for lunch. I just finished and e-mail a paper around 1 that was due before 9 today. Next is the revisions to my presentation/slides. and then practice. And then ethics.

I realized I was only deluding myself. :wink:

When you hear anything, let me know. :hug: :hug:

Okay...that pic. I'm looking on my crummy laptop screen.

Is B doing what I think he's doing with that mic?? Intentionally??

Must post and thank Dave for his superior picture-taking skills and his timing. :D

VintagePunk said:
Okay...that pic. I'm looking on my crummy laptop screen.

Is B doing what I think he's doing with that mic?? Intentionally??

Must post and thank Dave for his superior picture-taking skills and his timing. :D

:lmao:

I thought you'd like it...:D

And yes..I must thank Dave......and ask him for the *bigger* version...:drool:

As soon as I know more I'll tell ya :hug: :hug:

Awww......poor thing. :hug: I'm sure it won't take too long. And I know you'll do great. :hug: Afterall, you're my clone...could I expect less? :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:

I thought you'd like it...:D

And yes..I must thank Dave......and ask him for the *bigger* version...:drool:

As soon as I know more I'll tell ya :hug: :hug:

Awww......poor thing. :hug: I'm sure it won't take too long. And I know you'll do great. :hug: Afterall, you're my clone...could I expect less? :wink:

So as my clone, that must mean that right now you also feel like lying on a hot, sunny beach, sipping a strawberry daquiri, with not a care in the world? Either that of you're counting the days till the beginning of July (vacation at my favourite place ever) :sigh:

www.fernresort.com

http://www.fernresort.com/summer/accomm_edgewater.html

This is our room. You step out the sliding glass doors onto a deck, and the edge of the lake is about 20 feet away. Lots of ducks (the braver ones come right up and take bread out of your hand), geese and chipmunks...

The food is amazing, so many activities, you don't know which to choose...and if you can find a spare minute, there's a beach to lay on...or a pool, with a poolside bar. *sigh* I really need to go there...

VintagePunk said:

So as my clone, that must mean that right now you also feel like lying on a hot, sunny beach, sipping a strawberry daquiri, with not a care in the world? Either that of you're counting the days till the beginning of July (vacation at my favourite place ever) :sigh:

www.fernresort.com

*dreamy sigh*
That sounds nice...gosh I wish we'd gone to Florida this year.
So I guess yes..I do feel that way. :wink:

That place looks really nice :yes: :up:
How long you going for in July? :)

PS.
I'm so random...I'm doctoring a picture in paint....:huh: :giggle:

Hey VP :hug:

Still achy, but not as bad as yesterday. The car is starting, but my mother didn't want to chance it that it wouldn't start again when I left school, so she drove me today and is picking me up in an hour. I'm suffering from car withdrawl. :sigh:

How are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom