Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonozoo.jpg

Story time!

Sad_Girl said:

Heh heh... everytime I look at it, I think
25.gif
"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy, come on baby let me kno-ow!"

:lmao:

Though he should be opening his shirt for that quote.. ;)

Or how about that quote with a pic of Adam as either part of the Daltons or in that dress in the One vid? :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

I would say yes BS cause you'd get a prize for holding a tattoo gun on him long enough to get your name on his skin :wink: You'd deserve it!

I'd distract him from the pain :sexywink:...he wouldn't even notice the tattoo before it was too late...:D

As for the biting.....he can if he wants..I don't mind...:combust:

*scurries back to tv and whining rents...*

dazzledbylight said:
ah...Michelle you ARE succumbing already to the happy, wild world of Pleba Party time!

I know...I'm slightly scared for my health. :wink: It's alright though, I belong in the looney bin regardless.

After listening to the interview with Bono and hearing his comment about "nurses being the most extraordinary people in the world", someone posted wondering if anyone had dressed up as a nurse to get his attention. This got my brain wheels turning as I already have all the clothes and stethescopes I'd need. :ohmy: Hmmm........I would look quite funny, yes, but if it means getting noticed....

Ok I'm seriously losing it.

Wish I could stick around and party, but I've got to get up early to go to the vet with me pups. :(
Send some good vibes my way, would ya? :hug: :heart:

Luv y'all.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

PS. VP. In case I don't catch you since I'm sure you'll be hard at work...:shifty:....
Good luck with the presentation on Tues! :hug: I know you'll do great, don't worry about it. Just go in there kick some arse, then come home to some Bono loving.
:clonelove: :hug: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom