Pleba Girls Party... the Boys have really got our horomes going..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh YES!!!!! That is really great to see the Bono Vertigo Wild!!

Yummy! Bono is def best of all! :drool:

Night GG! :hug:

I've reached all the milestones(1000, 2000,3000) on Tuesday's, but it looks like I'm a little ahead of schedule. :D

I'm not addicted to blue crack, I swear. :crack:

Bye GG! I'll reply to your email tom nite, as i'm going to bed soon! :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

My reaction when I found out...--> :ohmy: :huh: and thoughts of "so this is gonna be freaky then..."
lol

Mind you...anyone seen recent pics of Gene Wilder while he's been in TO? That man scares me.he has *not* aged gracefully :yikes:

I saw him on Conan a few weeks ago. :yikes:

I see Wild! Just never read you mention that about every 2nd Monday before really!

God Bri! I know waht you mean about Gene Wilder as he looks now!!! Oh dear!! :huh:

I keep meaning to ask and now just before i go to bed - What is Conan?

susanp6 said:
I keep meaning to ask and now just before i go to bed - What is Conan?

Susan-if you want I'll upload a YSI link so you can watch one of Conan's sketches. He's funny as hell!

And he's an Irish Bostonian. :drool:

Night GG and Wild :heart: Sweet dreams!

Marilyn Manson gives me the hella creeps! I can't stand him. And I liked the first Charlie and the chocolate factory. :( This one may be to weird for me.

Okay guys, need a little help here *G* I have to find a shirtless Larry pic for a friend of mine to bribe her to write some smut, and I know which one I want, I just don't want to spend the rest of the night searching through the pic threads :laugh:

What I'm looking for is the pic from the Blender (I think) shoot where they're all standing about knee deep in the water.. Larry's standing near the front on the left hand side. (It's the same shoot with the sandal going up into Larry's chest later on)

Any kind soul have that pic readily available? :wink:

Oh rite then! Thanks for the info fly! Never heard of him! But i bet not many of you are familiar with Jonathon Ross or Michael Parkinson from here?

Anyway, i'm off now! Good to meet you fly&nice to have you back on russty!! :wink:

Nite all til tom then! :wave:

Be right back, my little monkey daughter wants something to eat.

Drea I will look for the pic and see if I can help ya. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom