Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: WOOT sweden 1, greece 0. :love: Ibrahimovic! he used to play for Ajax a looong time!

:D I'm good, how've you been??

:shifty: anxiously awaiting an email..

Sorry. I wandered off. I supose if I'm ever going to win Larry's... erm... heart, I should know something of football... and my son's going to be playing in the fall.
*goes to google this freddy character*

:( no one here ??

:ohmy:
I forgot I had to do a separate thread for my sis's good freind while I was at my art study......
LUCKILY-- I rembered while I was still in Manhattan on the subway at an easy place to turn around to head up into midtown to the Net Cafe! :lol:

I'll be around for another 30 mins...........

oh...........not to bad, considering.

The 4 day preview of :madspit::madspit: the #dog days of August# (hot & HUMID days) are coming to an end tonight finally!!!|:hyper:

It's about 88F degrees now waiting for the big thunder boomers to send the mercury down some more.

Our a/c held up, most of NYC had electricity at full, a few relatively short (5? hours) blackouts in one or two areas, and a reduction in power a few palces elsewhere made this a less difficult than possible time.

how are you? :hug:

Thanks for the hoist. I'm out of here for tonight. I'm going with some teacher friends tonight to see a cover band called "Metalhead" - they do all hair metal bands! Should be hilarious!!!

have a good night, Daz :hug:

I guess Bri's been too busy to post the text I sent her this afternoon :sexywink:

Mom had her doctor's appointment today - all 23 of the nodes that were removed during the surgery are cancer-free! :yippie: They still have to do the bone scan and liver ultrasound, and Mom's waiting to hear from the oncologist as to when she goes down to London for her appointment with him (her info got faxed to his office today)... Her drain comes out tomorrow and the staples on Thursday :D

And in less important news.. :lol: I have a new temp placement! :yippie: I start at Scotiabank on Mon morning doing data entry stuffs :D It's a 6-9 month placement :)

She's doing really good :) Apparently when I was texting Megan about getting the job they'd left for the doctor's appointment and she didn't have her phone with her, so they didn't know till after they'd found about Mom's stuff *g* She was told she has to work on her exercises a bit more too as to the way she's doing a couple things, but otherwise all good :)

It won't be certain certain that nothing's spread till the bone and liver stuff's done, and we won't know whether it'll be radiation or chemo till she sees the oncologist, but things should move fairly quickly I think :)

Drea, while she's still not completely in the clear I am so happy to hear things have been good news thus far, and I will keep my fingers crossed that the trend continues.:hug::heart:

Also, congrats on the new placement! :dance: Was this the one you were waiting to hear back from the other day?

Oh, and I think a Baconator stole my boyfriend. He went to get one hours ago and has shown no signs of life since.
I always knew he'd run off with bacon. Damn, if only I were a lunch meat.
:sad:

:p

Nope - it's one that I got called about yesterday. Never did get a final word on that one... when I talked to Anita last week she said I hadn't heard from Kim because Kim hadn't heard from the guy I interviewed with :shrug: I'm assuming it's a no go - and it's a moot point at this point anyway *g*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom