Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sorry, I was just so excited and couldn't believe nobody'd said anything in here yet that I typed w/o thinking. what I should have written was

:hyper: VEGAS in MARCH :hyper:

sorry if I got anyone's hopes up or made anyone think I was an idiot who can't read.

<---- phails at relaying news. I'll just go back to staring at pics of Larry....

Oh good. I just didn't want you to fly to Vegas in Nov and be all disappointed when you got there. :lol:

I'm doing okay, thanks.

It's almost flooding here, it's raining so much. :| Such lovely spring/summer weather we're having here! :rolleyes: It's so ridiculous. I need some suuunnnn! :scream:

ETA - gluey, it will definitely be March. I won't have enough money saved up by Nov. :lol: I'm going on too many trips, etc. that are taking up all my money!

I'm doing okay, thanks.

It's almost flooding here, it's raining so much. :| Such lovely spring/summer weather we're having here! :rolleyes: It's so ridiculous. I need some suuunnnn! :scream:

Yeah, I have a case of weather-related grumpiness, too. :grumpy: Fucking heat and humidity...It feels like 40C here. :| And last night, we had tornado warnings for several hours. It did get really bad, but no tornadoes, thankfully. Supposed to cool off tomorrow, finally. :drool:

Yeah, I have a case of weather-related grumpiness, too. :grumpy: Fucking heat and humidity...It feels like 40C here. :| And last night, we had tornado warnings for several hours. It did get really bad, but no tornadoes, thankfully. Supposed to cool off tomorrow, finally. :drool:

I read about that yesterday. :yikes: Glad it's passed you by.

I also read about your brush with that famous Canadian musician. Care to share the name over a PM?! :wink:

If all goes according to plan, I'll be in South Africa in August, Hawaii in the fall/early winter, and Vegas in March. :lol: Oh holy crap am I ever gonna have no money! :lmao: Ah well, it's totally worth it! The only definite plan as of yet is SA - the others are all just possibilities at this point.

Okay, last night, it DID look really nasty, and we actually had two storms that triggered tornado warnings...I cleared the way to the basement door, and had it opened in case we had to run down, and then we stayed upstairs but fairly close to it till the worst of the storm blew over. I thought we were sort of overreacting, but I guess not...

Holy fuck!!!!!!!! I just found this from our local newspaper:

Brantford Expositor - Ontario, CA

That's only a few BLOCKS from my house!! :yikes: :yikes:

Holy crap! :yikes:

Tornadoes are freaky things to live thru. When I was in MN, I experienced one, and I've never been that frightened in my life before or since. It's terrifying hearing it roar overhead, and not knowing what's going on outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom