Pleba Girls Party - The Aunties of Mercy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep forgetting to post this for the Chicago girls - Elevation's heading your way soon *g*

Date: Saturday, June 21/08
City: Chicago, IL
Venue: St. Josaphat Summerfest
Contact Info: St Josaphat - Catholic Church and School in Chicago, Lincoln Park 60614
Additional Details: Elevation returns to this amazing festival in Lincoln Park, Chicago - showtime 3pm.

Date: Saturday June 21/08
City: Chicago, IL
Venue: Uncle Fatty's Rum Resort
Contact Info: 2833 N. Sheffield Ave., 773-477-3661
Additional Details: If you missed Elevation during the day at Summerfest, they also perform at this hot club in teh evening. Showtime 9:30pm

There's some exciting stuff going on in "Where The Album Has No Name" :hyper: VEGAS in OCTOBER/NOVEMBER :hyper:

Ohhh, I think it's that the album will be out on Oct/Nov (apparently Sam and maybe others? have been saying October, recently) and that the tour is supposedly opening in Vegas, but that won't be till March. :)

Unless I misunderstood terribly. :reject:

Ohhh, I think it's that the album will be out on Oct/Nov (apparently Sam and maybe others? have been saying October, recently) and that the tour is supposedly opening in Vegas, but that won't be till March. :)

Unless I misunderstood terribly. :reject:

Yeah, sorry, I was just so excited and couldn't believe nobody'd said anything in here yet that I typed w/o thinking. what I should have written was

:hyper: VEGAS in MARCH :hyper:

sorry if I got anyone's hopes up or made anyone think I was an idiot who can't read.

<---- phails at relaying news. I'll just go back to staring at pics of Larry....

Late... very late... :reject:

Sod that! The mountain will go to mohammed... :hyper:
and I'll probably see them out here too, since my year in the UK will probably be over by the time they get out here... if they do. Which is why I'm going over there :D

Hey Wild and Drea! :hug: Tell those Elevation boys to get down under :wink:

Hey, only another hop skip and jump down here from Japan! We're even in the same time zone... :D

Speaking of which, I really need to go to sleep... :uhoh: It's a short week, but I still don't want to be a complete zombie!

:hug: :wave:

Tour? Vegas? March?

I know what I'm doing for my birthday!!! :hyper:

Cooooompletely unrelated... (tour! *squeal* :hyper:)

But why can't I live in the states and have an ebay account?! :scream:

While just randomly googling and stuff, I found what appears to be an awesome deal (so far) on something my boy would find totally awesome (harder to find than you think)......and now it sits there mocking me.

Mocking me, I tell you! :angry:

:reject: but they suck!

or so I thought!! :shocked: it's 2-0 vs italy in half time now!!! WOA

:lol: and I"ve always been for France :love: Zidane :love: henry :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom