Pleba Girls Party - Take the colours of our imaginations.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HI Guys :wave:

Tre I know how you feel. I got so many things for a while it was totally overload.

SG did you ever get the email I sent you about the Unforgetable fire video?

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ Sorry :reject:
*looks all cute and cuddely*

But I'm here now! :kiss:

Did you see that thread in pleba a few weeks back, the title alone was enough to make me want to cry. :(

Yep. :sad: :scream: I don't even like to think about it!

NO! Please don't talk about Hawaii being the last show of the last ever U2 tour! NO! I won't hear of it! :no: :scream:

C'mon! They can still rock out in their forties! They're not too old to keep touring! Hell, if the Stones can still do it, why can't U2?

No wonder I kept reading today's considered the most depressing day of the year ...

B's never too old to rock me :drool:

Alright. New topic non end of u2.... :|

I will never become a politician. I must be a pushover and don't know it.
Basically, everyone in my class doesn't talk, etc. It's weird. :huh:
Anyway, we got groups. No one is doing anything, so I get us all to introduce ourselves, talk, exchange emails. .Next class I get us to brainstorm. Still no one else is making an real effort.
Anyway now today, suddenly another member who is a friend of one of the other girls is added to the group. And I've been usurped.
We were supposed to meet on msn at 8, those two met at 7, decided everything, and told me (and the others).
I'm not a dictator, I'm open to working together.......but not being overthrown. :angry:

Right, ok. Rant over.

Stupid group projects...*mutters*

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Bri :grumpy: I hate group projects!

I was labeled right from kindergarten, 'Does not play well with others' :lol:

:laugh: :love:

You play well enough with irish boys. :wink:

It's not so much that someone else is 'in charge'...I don't mind that. I don't like the fact that I stepped up, got everything organized, etc...and then they just...grr..usurp is word of the day! :madwife:

:lol:

Maybe I'm still holding elections agression.....

Sad_Girl said:

Just here for now; once I have the whole, finished story I'll post it over at the other

Guess who's heading over to fan fic forum after she leaves the party tonight? :wink:

sooner or later, I have to post something there again before people forget who I am ... :slant:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh: :love:

You play well enough with irish boys. :wink:

:drool: Oh, yeah :evil:

~BrightestStar~ said:

It's not so much that someone else is 'in charge'...I don't mind that. I don't like the fact that I stepped up, got everything organized, etc...and then they just...grr..usurp is word of the day! :madwife:

:lol:

Maybe I'm still holding elections agression.....

You have every right to be irritated. Thats extremely rude of them!

Back
Top Bottom