Pleba Girls party - take a ride on the Bonobus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: OMG i inspired a thread title

all aboard the Bonobus *rings bell*

honest i nearly died laughing when i saw that :lmao:

Russty, Eless :hug: Dads are :madspit: i've not seen mine for 11 years, he left us the day before my 7th birthday so my mum had to hold it together for all my friends and me at my birthday party :mad: poor mum :hug:

my brother-in-law keeps on at me too see him, ITS THE LAST BLOODY THING I NEED :rant: :mad: MEN :madspit:

Be afraid, be very afraid! This is a picture from shortly after I cut most of my hair off. Its a pretty bad picture. :giggle: I was taking it myself.

hair005.jpg

It was a picture to email to my mother to show her the haircut and nose piercing. But I had to turn my neck a bit to hide the fact that I had a very large bruise on one side.

Not to mention I look like I haven't slept in a long time. :laugh:

Russty Cat said:
Be afraid, be very afraid! This is a picture from shortly after I cut most of my hair off. Its a pretty bad picture. :giggle: I was taking it myself.

hair005.jpg

It was a picture to email to my mother to show her the haircut and nose piercing. But I had to turn my neck a bit to hide the fact that I had a very large bruise on one side.

:up: Love it!

bonoishot said:
:hyper: OMG i inspired a thread title

all aboard the Bonobus *rings bell*

honest i nearly died laughing when i saw that :lmao:

Russty, Eless :hug: Dads are :madspit: i've not seen mine for 11 years, he left us the day before my 7th birthday so my mum had to hold it together for all my friends and me at my birthday party :mad: poor mum :hug:

my brother-in-law keeps on at me too see him, ITS THE LAST BLOODY THING I NEED :rant: :mad: MEN :madspit:

Jem:hug:

There are some good men out there, although they're rare..

You have siblings???

Russty Cat said:

hair005.jpg

You still look :combust: :drool:

Russty Cat said:

hair005.jpg

:up:

thats how i want to get my nose done russty, a tiny little piercing

might get it done on friday before i go dublin, depends if i can be bothered :lol: am so lazy

See ya later E! :hug:

Jemma sorry your dad is crap as well! And you shouldn't do anything you don't feel like. :hug:

I'm much better about my dad then I use to be. I use to cry and wonder what the fuck I ever did that was so bad. Why couldn't he love me?! Why wasn't I ever good enough. I've realized its just not in him. He is like this with most women. I don't wait around for him to give me love, I figure I've done my best and he will have to deal with his own stuff in his own time.

One thing that I did find out about a year ago by accident which did make me realize that in some ways he does respect me as a person at least. I found a picture from the previous Christmas of my dad crying. I asked my mom what the heck that was about. I had never seen my dad cry before, especially in a picture. My mom said that not to mention it to my dad, but it was when he opened the gift I had sent them. I had made them a quilt for their family room. It really wasn't a big deal, it was scraps and stuff. It was a bunch of fish swimming around since that was what my parents love to do, fishing and boating.

My mom told me that my dad cried when he saw it so hard. He said that he was really amazed at how talented I was and that he often wondered where it came from since he was crap when it came to stuff like that. Shortly after that my brother told me in secret that my dad was very drunk one night playing poker with my brothers and buddies from work. One of the guys was talking about his daughter who was getting her degree in college. My brother said my dad bragged about how I never finished college, but that I was an amazing artist who has done really well for herself without any help from him.

So deep down someplace he isn't a total rat bastard! I just wish he would say stuff sometimes. He did tell me after 9/11 when I was getting on a plane that he loved me. First time in my whole life that I ever heard those words out of his mouth. Never even to my mother. I didn't know what to say. I just hugged him and walked away.

Russty Cat said:
See ya later E! :hug:

Jemma sorry your dad is crap as well! And you shouldn't do anything you don't feel like. :hug:

I'm much better about my dad then I use to be. I use to cry and wonder what the fuck I ever did that was so bad. Why couldn't he love me?! Why wasn't I ever good enough. I've realized its just not in him. He is like this with most women. I don't wait around for him to give me love, I figure I've done my best and he will have to deal with his own stuff in his own time.

One thing that I did find out about a year ago by accident which did make me realize that in some ways he does respect me as a person at least. I found a picture from the previous Christmas of my dad crying. I asked my mom what the heck that was about. I had never seen my dad cry before, especially in a picture. My mom said that not to mention it to my dad, but it was when he opened the gift I had sent them. I had made them a quilt for their family room. It really wasn't a big deal, it was scraps and stuff. It was a bunch of fish swimming around since that was what my parents love to do, fishing and boating.

My mom told me that my dad cried when he saw it so hard. He said that he was really amazed at how talented I was and that he often wondered where it came from since he was crap when it came to stuff like that. Shortly after that my brother told me in secret that my dad was very drunk one night playing poker with my brothers and buddies from work. One of the guys was talking about his daughter who was getting her degree in college. My brother said my dad bragged about how I never finished college, but that I was an amazing artist who has done really well for herself without any help from him.

So deep down someplace he isn't a total rat bastard! I just wish he would say stuff sometimes. He did tell me after 9/11 when I was getting on a plane that he loved me. First time in my whole life that I ever heard those words out of his mouth. Never even to my mother. I didn't know what to say. I just hugged him and walked away.

:hug: They say still waters run deep. I think thats true.

Sounds like he just doesn't know how to relate. Sad for both of you, really. But you're dealing with it in a good way.

Thanks you guys! :hug: :heart: I do feel alot better about how I look then I have in years. I'm alot more comfortable in my skin.

Jemma you should totally do the piercing! I love mine. It is a bit easier to see now, I have a larger stud in it. But its still nice looking. I noticed it was a bit swollen this morning though. I've learned they can get caught on things easily! :laugh: Mr. Cat and I were fucking about last night. I was pissed off and he kept poking me trying to get a rise out of me. So I smacked him really hard on the arse and ran! Bad thing is he cornered me out in the studio and we were wrestling around and my damn stud got stuck on his shirt! He didn't realize it was caught and he kept going at it! :mad: I finally punched him really hard in the side and told him to stop before he ripped the damn thing out. he felt really bad when he realized what had happened.

WildHoney said:
Jem

What did you think of NI???

he handled us all quite well i think to say we were all giddy when we came back :giggle:

loved his accent :drool: how you ever get anything done living with an accent like that i dont know

he was really nice :hug: you have a good one there :up:

and the sunday roast :bow:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: They say still waters run deep. I think thats true.

Sounds like he just doesn't know how to relate. Sad for both of you, really. But you're dealing with it in a good way.

:hug: As they say life goes on. And I'm to busy being a kept woman to be bothered anymore. :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Thanks you guys! :hug: :heart: I do feel alot better about how I look then I have in years. I'm alot more comfortable in my skin.

Jemma you should totally do the piercing! I love mine. It is a bit easier to see now, I have a larger stud in it. But its still nice looking. I noticed it was a bit swollen this morning though. I've learned they can get caught on things easily! :laugh: Mr. Cat and I were fucking about last night. I was pissed off and he kept poking me trying to get a rise out of me. So I smacked him really hard on the arse and ran! Bad thing is he cornered me out in the studio and we were wrestling around and my damn stud got stuck on his shirt! He didn't realize it was caught and he kept going at it! :mad: I finally punched him really hard in the side and told him to stop before he ripped the damn thing out. he felt really bad when he realized what had happened.

Owwwww :no:

I have really really bad allergies; so as much as I've always wanted one, I know a nose piercing is out of the question for me. It looks so great on you though. I really do love the hair, too :yes: :wink: I used to want to do the shaved head and bangs thing, when I was younger. Now I know I don't like the way I look in short hair, so :shrug: but it's still one of my favorite hair styles to look at

bonoishot said:

he handled us all quite well i think to say we were all giddy when we came back :giggle:

loved his accent :drool: how you ever get anything done living with an accent like that i dont know

he was really nice :hug: you have a good one there :up:

and the sunday roast :bow:

I have often wondered how the heck you live with him without being on him 24/7! :laugh: I can imagine his accent and I get hot! :combust: And if he can cook as well! Man you are lucky! :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Owwwww :no:

I have really really bad allergies; so as much as I've always wanted one, I know a nose piercing is out of the question for me. It looks so great on you though. I really do love the hair, too :yes: :wink: I used to want to do the shaved head and bangs thing, when I was younger. Now I know I don't like the way I look in short hair, so :shrug: but it's still one of my favorite hair styles to look at

I was worried that I would have a weird head and have to wear hats for forever, but luckily I didn't . hehe This has definetly been one of my fav haircuts. But I really do need to color it. I think its time to go back to the fire red color again.

I thought our friends from church who are much older would flip over the hair and tattoo, but last weekend I had so many people tell me how cute my hair is and how happier I look. *happy sigh* One of the main reasons I love our church, everyone is accepted for who they are. I even had one of the bikers for Jesus guys come up and ask about the tattoo. He is a sweet old guy who was in prison for many years. But Mr. Cat and him have become mates over the years so he doesn't scare me in the least. It was pretty funny having him groping my leg in the sanctuary at church though. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom