Pleba Girls party - take a ride on the Bonobus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

but isn't getting off the whole point of the Bonobus? :confused: :lmao:

U2Bono927.jpg
All aboard!!!

:lmao: i meant never leaving it, that'd be a better phrase to use :wink:

sorry i'm so slow replying, reading sites where to do TEFL courses, not sure about doing it at my local uni, the tiution fees would be sky high :yikes:

Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!! :scream:

My fucking tickets are in fucking Paris, France. :mad: :mad: :madspit: :madspit:

The idiot spelled the name of my city wrong, and failed to put Canada, or my postal code on the package. :mad:

bonoishot said:

he handled us all quite well i think to say we were all giddy when we came back :giggle:

loved his accent :drool: how you ever get anything done living with an accent like that i dont know

he was really nice :hug: you have a good one there :up:

and the sunday roast :bow:

Why did you think i sometimes disappear. :giggle:

He loved you and Susan to

fishing-006.gif

One more pic I found that is like probably 1 1/2 to 2 years old now I think. I'm clearing out my photobucket and finding all sorts of interesting stuff. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

My fucking tickets are in fucking Paris, France. :mad: :mad: :madspit: :madspit:

The idiot spelled the name of my city wrong, and failed to put Canada, or my postal code on the package. :mad:

I can't fucking believe that!!! The guy is a fucking moron! How soon is the concert?

Russty Cat said:
Thanks you guys! :hug: :heart: I do feel alot better about how I look then I have in years. I'm alot more comfortable in my skin.

Jemma you should totally do the piercing! I love mine. It is a bit easier to see now, I have a larger stud in it. But its still nice looking. I noticed it was a bit swollen this morning though. I've learned they can get caught on things easily! :laugh: Mr. Cat and I were fucking about last night. I was pissed off and he kept poking me trying to get a rise out of me. So I smacked him really hard on the arse and ran! Bad thing is he cornered me out in the studio and we were wrestling around and my damn stud got stuck on his shirt! He didn't realize it was caught and he kept going at it! :mad: I finally punched him really hard in the side and told him to stop before he ripped the damn thing out. he felt really bad when he realized what had happened.

makes a note *do not catch nose piercing on things*

hope it doesn't hurt too much russty

WildHoney said:

So what happens now??? :shrug:

Maybe i could collect them for you??

I just called Fed-ex and the lady fixed the address, and said they will be rerouted back to Canada, and I should have them by Friday. :|

And I just sent the seller a terse e-mail telling him what happened. :mad:

At least they're on their way. I should be grateful for that. It's a better position than I thought I was in yesterday. :|

I swear, fucked-up things like this are drawn to me like a magnet. :|

VintagePunk said:

I swear, fucked-up things like this are drawn to me like a magnet. :|

at work we used to call people like you a shit magnet :lmao: :reject: not that you are one or anything. I um... er... mean... :shifty: heh heh ...Hold on while I remove my foot from my mouth....

:sigh: you know, it's impossible to get any writing done while you guys are around :wink: I'll have to finish my chapter later :lol:

I'm off for awhile, guys. be back after supper :wave:

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - your daughter is so precious :cute:

Thanks! :D She is my partner in crime. :giggle: And my mini-bodyguard. She told Mr. Cat last night to "feck off! Cherish is working! Don't go in there!" :lmao: It was cute that she cussed like Bono and called me by my first name. I swear we are raising up a rebel. For years she has called Mr. Cat and I by our first names when ever she feels like it. Mr. Cat hates it and always tells her to call him da, dad, or father. She still calls him Bobby and I just laugh. I don't care what she calls me.

VP i'm so glad there is plenty of time! ITs still annoying though.

I won't ever do a nipple piercing for the simple fact that I don't want some weirdo touching my boob and especially coming at it with a needle! :laugh:

See ya later SG! And I expect fic later! :giggle: :hug:

Damn its lunch here and I haven't done anything! I'm still in the skimpy sun dress I put on when I got up. I have a feeling I won't be getting dress today. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:mad: OMG VP that sucks :hug: what happens now, will they send it on to you

sorry i dissapeared everyone, went to get my tea out of the oven :wink:

Back
Top Bottom