Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah i've done the colours of the rainbows in my hair, and i really love the whole red/pink/orange side

i went green and i just looked like i'd been swimming in cholrine for a year...i looked like i was mouldy from the top down *cry*

never. again.

yeah im a cheapy too....cheapies rule the world man!!!

Dismantled said:

ROTFLMAO! look at my last post!

*points at bri

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!!

:angel:

*points free hand at Dis*
:shifty:

Spontaneous orgies :drool:

Where *did* VP go?
Oh no.....someone's bound to deduce that actually we're the same person...hence you never see us together at the same time......we're like clark kent and suprman.....except femal.....and I don't wear my underwear outside my pants......but I can't speak for VP..:wink:

Last edited:
dazzlingamy said:
awwwwwwwww lets have some group lovin

:hug: :hug: :drool:

OI...who wandering hands are those?!! :huh:

Ames, you'll have to get use to that. :wink: You never know when you might get groped around here.

As for craptastic hair, I've had some in my time as well. I told mr. Cat I would be fairly tame this time, since his parents are coming for a visit in a few weeks. Between the shaved head, the new piercing, and new tattoo I figure they are probably going to either spontanously combust or disown me. :eyebrow: :wink:

Actually, my friend Greg and I spend way too much time thinking of alternative terms for things. He invented brusband (he called me yesterday and left a message on my machine as Mrr. Larry Mullen) and changed lesbian to lesbonym cuz it sounds like a part of speech. :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!!!

:angel:

*points free hand at Dis*
:shifty:

Spontaneous orgies :drool:

Where *did* VP go?
Oh no.....someone's bound to deduce that actually we're the same person...hence you never see us together at the same time......we're like clark kent and suprman.....except femal.....and I don't wear my underwear outside my pants......but I can't speak for VP..:wink:

BRI/VP...what is your other hand doing? I hope you brought your hand sanitizer...cause I'm all out.:wink:

you do too wear your underpants on the outside...sometimes:drool:

okay here is the really old picture. LOL I just realized that it is 13 years old. mwhahaha This was when my inner freak was still trying to weasle her way out. I wanted to wear a leather bustier and leather jacket for the pictures, but my mum insisted on this outfit. YUCK! lol

scan0001.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Do you have a loofa? :flirt:

You can scrub my back :drool:

I got a yellow rubber ducky...

Rubber ducky, you're the one,
you make bathtime *high voice* lots of fun
rubber ducky joy oh joy
when I sqeeze you *uberhigh voice* you make noise
rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you.

Russty Cat said:

Ames, you'll have to get use to that. :wink: You never know when you might get groped around here.

As for craptastic hair, I've had some in my time as well. I told mr. Cat I would be fairly tame this time, since his parents are coming for a visit in a few weeks. Between the shaved head, the new piercing, and new tattoo I figure they are probably going to either spontanously combust or disown me. :eyebrow: :wink:

LOL

im sure they'll still love ya :)

and im glad im not alone in being miss craptasitic of the world.... hehehe

Russty Cat said:
okay here is the really old picture. LOL I just realized that it is 13 years old. mwhahaha This was when my inner freak was still trying to weasle her way out. I wanted to wear a leather bustier and leather jacket for the pictures, but my mum insisted on this outfit. YUCK! lol

scan0001.jpg

thats not a bad pic Russty..your so pretty:yes: you have beautiful skin:drool: sooo smooth:drool:

Elessarian said:
Actually, my friend Greg and I spend way too much time thinking of alternative terms for things. He invented brusband (he called me yesterday and left a message on my machine as Mrr. Larry Mullen) and changed lesbian to lesbonym cuz it sounds like a part of speech. :wink:

I like him already! But he has to share Larry with me. :wink:

Elessarian said:

I got a yellow rubber ducky...

Rubber ducky, you're the one,
you make bathtime *high voice* lots of fun
rubber ducky joy oh joy
when I sqeeze you *uberhigh voice* you make noise
rubber ducky I'm awfully fond of you.

keyboard2.jpg
[/IMG]

wow..that song ROCKS:lmao:

Dismantled said:

you do too wear your underpants on the outside...sometimes:drool:

:shh:
That's only for special occasions :sexywink:

Mmmmm....Dis.....you can scrub whatever you want :drool:

Russty....does that say Glamour shots? :lol: Omg my mom got one of those done quite a few years back...it's hilarious.....
(not the pic...the place :lol: )

And what's this about B in half pants? :hyper: :combust:

Thanks Dis. :hug: My mother use to tell me when I was little that I had peaches and cream skin thanks to my irish granddad. But I could also thank him for turning into a lobster every summer. :lol: I'm either arse white or red. It sucks! lol

Russty Cat said:
Thanks Dis. :hug: My mother use to tell me when I was little that I had peaches and cream skin thanks to my irish granddad. But I could also thank him for turning into a lobster every summer. :lol: I'm either arse white or red. It sucks! lol

Omg....me too..I have two shades white and Owwie my skin is on fire...

I am irish too.......:wink: :drool:

hehe Bri it was glamour shots! I was pissed off, cuz the day I was supposed to have my Senior class pictures done, my mom was having surgery. I showed up in a damn sweater I hated looking like total crap. :lol: I look so pissed off in the pictures its scary. My mom and I laughed our arse off at how bad the pictures were. The damn company wouldn't reschedule me. So my mom took me to have Glamour shots done for fun, since heck they couldn't be any worse then the other ones. :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:shh:
That's only for special occasions :sexywink:

Mmmmm....Dis.....you can scrub whatever you want :drool:

And what's this about B in half pants? :hyper: :combust:

whatever I want:drool: choices...choices:drool:

B is in half pants!:ohmy: :drool:

Russty Cat said:

I hear ya, I got the same damn problem. White as a ghost.

Speaking of parentage. While reading In Conversation I discovered that Bono's mother's maiden name was Rankin.

That's totally my family name on my father's side! And they have Irish ancestry. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom