Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
see it? Its comming down....I don't know why I am so weird about my pic on the net........I just am:huh: it creeps me out kinda

Dismantled said:
see it? Its comming down....I don't know why I am so weird about my pic on the net........I just am:huh: it creeps me out kinda

Alright, Dis...you and I are officially in a fight. You and your Ali-hotness. *turns around and faces other way*

J/k!! :hug: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

You're getting all wet cause of me? :combust:
Dis..........you're so hot :drool:

:lmao:
*way to go Bri scare the new girl away!*

Hi Amy,
Nice to meet you. I'm not scary.....really..:wink:

yes bri..you make me wet:drool:

no bri...she's crazy like us!

ps.....ames..yeah she is actually scary

Elessarian said:

Alright, Dis...you and I are officially in a fight. You and your Ali-hotness. *turns around and faces other way*

J/k!! :hug: :hug:

have you not seen my pic before?

awwwww....our first fight:wink:

dazzlingamy said:
awwww dis you have such a beautiful smile! :) :)

hehe i loooooooooooove my hair....thought the pink is now 'faded crap' colour...so im redoing it tomorrow hehehe

you should so go for it....mine isn't as 'wild' as all over....i've done that before but its too much work!!!

*blushes thanks:wink: the smiling pic kinda bothers me...I look like I am growling or something...:lmao: I was trying to hold the camera and take a pic of myself at the same time:lmao: it was a challenge after work

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!

What's scary is the *exact* same thought process happened to me.....I'm not kidding!
We're just scary VP...:clonelove:

Hola Girlies!
I'm being weirded out that last night I got to thinking about old friends and such, only to come on here today and see said subject.
Crazy. :heart:

Hey Bri :hug: Yes, there has been friend drama today. However, I am borrowing some official powers from VP and declaring this a "Friend Drama Free Zone." *handing constitutional powers back to VP. :wink:

Amy I had platnuim blonde hair with big pink chunks threw it till last month when I shaved it all off. hehe I look like Sinead O'connor with pink bangs now. I'm hoping if we can afford it to redo the pink this weekend. I'm not sure how to dye the really short hair so I figure I'll just rub the dye in and end up with a pink scalp as well. :laugh:

Elessarian said:

Hey Bri :hug: Yes, there has been friend drama today. However, I am borrowing some official powers from VP and declaring this a "Friend Drama Free Zone." *handing constitutional powers back to VP. :wink:

what! you were just fighting with me over my pic! hypocrit!:madspit:

:wink:

dazzlingamy said:
hey bri!!

i think i spoke to you some other late night here when i was delirious on bono pics and talking utter shite... hehe

hahaha im sure we'll get on fiiiiiiiiine :hug:

we're ALLLLLLLL crazy..... it can't be helped when you get so close to pure SEX that is U2

damn I like you:drool:

Dismantled said:

have you not seen my pic before?

awwwww....our first fight:wink:

Okay, I'm not mad anymore...just outrageously jealous. :wink:

I think it's very funny that you treat your pic like the internet equivalent of a drive-by...it's there then it's gone! The blue crack version of flashing someone. :wink:

dazzlingamy said:
hey bri!!

i think i spoke to you some other late night here when i was delirious on bono pics and talking utter shite... hehe

hahaha im sure we'll get on fiiiiiiiiine :hug:

:hmm:
You know...you maty be right, we may have talked before.
Perhaps when I was delirious, working on some paper, and staying up all night. :lol:
I'm sure we'll get along well. :)

we're ALLLLLLLL crazy..... it can't be helped when you get so close to pure SEX that is U2

:D Pst.....Dis...I like this girl already ;)

Dismantled said:

*blushes thanks:wink: the smiling pic kinda bothers me...I look like I am growling or something...:lmao: I was trying to hold the camera and take a pic of myself at the same time:lmao: it was a challenge after work

LOL I hate trying to take a picture of myself with the digital camera I always end up with a strange look on my face. I asked Mr. Cat to take one for me once. When I loaded the picture on the puter all you could see was my chest! :mad:

Elessarian said:

Okay, I'm not mad anymore...just outrageously jealous. :wink:

I think it's very funny that you treat your pic like the internet equivalent of a drive-by...it's there then it's gone! The blue crack version of flashing someone. :wink:

:hug:

internet drive by:lmao: yes........you have to watch out for weirdo's:shifty: they are everywhere I tell ya...everywhere:shifty:

Russty Cat said:
Amy I had platnuim blonde hair with big pink chunks threw it till last month when I shaved it all off. hehe I look like Sinead O'connor with pink bangs now. I'm hoping if we can afford it to redo the pink this weekend. I'm not sure how to dye the really short hair so I figure I'll just rub the dye in and end up with a pink scalp as well. :laugh:

lol....careful not to burn a hole in your head or something...

you know what would look really cool on shortshort hair...stripes...you should stripe your head, with like pink and red pr pink and green! that would look awesome!! (or perhaps shite... im guilty of sometimes thinking something would look awesome and then i end up looking craptastic)

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hmm:
You know...you maty be right, we may have talked before.
Perhaps when I was delirious, working on some paper, and staying up all night. :lol:
I'm sure we'll get along well. :)

:D Pst.....Dis...I like this girl already ;)

me too me tooooooo!!!:hyper:

god its hard to clean and do this at the same time...I have to do only one at a time...ugh.....

*throws down mop

Elessarian said:

Awww.:hug:

I liked your friend drama better when I was all confused like VP.....:wink: :giggle:

Dis is a flasher........
Don't you see?
She's so hot.....we can only handle small amounts at a time......oterwise we get burned.........
Dis.....you put me on fire :combust:

dazzlingamy said:

thanks! :)

its pretty simple, i even amazed myself doing it, cause usually i screw my hair up so bad im left wearing hats for days!!!

just bleach the bits of the hair you wanna dye, then put a colour in, wait 30 mins and volia....pure hotness. :sexywink:

LOL

I have done my own hair for years, cuz I'm cheap and cuz its fun to do. It is alot easier then it use to be now with all the stores that sell salon quality dyes. I've had pretty much every hair color there is at one time or another. My faves have to be purple, pink, and red. :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Dis is a flasher........
Don't you see?
She's so hot.....we can only handle small amounts at a time......oterwise we get burned.........
Dis.....you put me on fire :combust:

I put you on fire! god bri..sorry:yikes: next time don't get so close to the candle:lmao: :flirt:

ooohh all your girls are hot too and you know it:drool: :drool:

dazzlingamy said:
awwwwwwwww lets have some group lovin

:hug: :hug: :drool:

OI...who wandering hands are those?!! :huh:

BRI!! I think shes into spontanous orgies!!!:hyper: :hyper: :combust:

*pulls hands back quick from ames:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom