Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
dazzlingamy said:
:hug: to everyone with friends who have moved on (and not for the better)

i always think just having those two or three really close close friends who you can tell anything to is better then hanging onto someone just because u once were close. If you cant tell these people the sex dream you had last night...you cant be friends. *nod*

well you can, but dont expect much in return...specially if they are married :madspit:

hehehe

Wilma was/is my last close girlfriend (bluecrack notwithstanding :wink: )...however, in the last year or so (since her marriage, reer)...we've really drifted. She still knows tons of my history and my ways and moods, but there's also chunks of my life, even some of my values now, that she's just not privy to anymore.

mmm im begiinning to get an appreciation for the other guys...at first i was so blinded by the HAWTNESS that is Bono that the other guys didnt even register...but i saw the god damn hot pic of adam with his shirt off and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :drool:

and well the edge is like a vintage shirt.... you know on you it feels goooooooood :lol:

Yay!!!!! My advisor just responded, and he's getting us an appointment with one of the leading researchers in the area of attachment. Then I'll be able to stick it to that TA. :madspit: :evil:

dazzlingamy said:
mmm im begiinning to get an appreciation for the other guys...at first i was so blinded by the HAWTNESS that is Bono that the other guys didnt even register...but i saw the god damn hot pic of adam with his shirt off and weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :drool:

and well the edge is like a vintage shirt.... you know on you it feels goooooooood :lol:

:lmao:

yeah..I appericat the others as well...adam is looking mighty fine these days....*daydreams:drool:

*ahem
anyway..I am a bono girl til the end...has been one ever since I was 12 or so:drool: and now I'm 27

dazzlingamy said:
:hug: to everyone with friends who have moved on (and not for the better)

i always think just having those two or three really close close friends who you can tell anything to is better then hanging onto someone just because u once were close. If you cant tell these people the sex dream you had last night...you cant be friends. *nod*

well you can, but dont expect much in return...specially if they are married :madspit:

hehehe

This is so true! If you can't let your freakiness hang out with someone without them booking for the door, then they aren't worth your time.

I have this friend that I made about a year ago and she is so kick ass. She is in her 60's, but you would never know it by the way she acts. She loves life and for some reason loves me. She is an amazing artist and a total smart ass. hehe She left for 10 days in the Caribbean this morning and I already miss her. :(

Elessarian said:

Wilma was/is my last close girlfriend (bluecrack notwithstanding :wink: )...however, in the last year or so (since her marriage, reer)...we've really drifted. She still knows tons of my history and my ways and moods, but there's also chunks of my life, even some of my values now, that she's just not privy to anymore.

You really should come to Toronto for a show(s). I'll be your new female boyfriend. And I'm not married, so there won't be that mess to deal with. :sexywink:

:lmao: :lmao:

Dismantled said:

yeah..I appericat the others as well...adam is looking mighty fine these days....*daydreams:drool:

*ahem
anyway..I am a bono girl til the end...has been one ever since I was 12 or so:drool: and now I'm 27

yeah i'm a bono girl too....not as long as you though! well done!! :)

i've had a funny feeling in my tummy for Bono since i was 16 and im 23 now....and i still get that funny feeling everytime i see him...

that man is one delicious piece of irish lovin....

*shakes head*

i love this board.....im not alone in my bono worship! :)

Russty Cat said:

This is so true! If you can't let your freakiness hang out with someone without them booking for the door, then they aren't worth your time.

I have this friend that I made about a year ago and she is so kick ass. She is in her 60's, but you would never know it by the way she acts. She loves life and for some reason loves me. She is an amazing artist and a total smart ass. hehe She left for 10 days in the Caribbean this morning and I already miss her. :(

aww thats so cool! I want to be just like that when I am her age:yes: the caribbean:drool:

just count yourself lucky you have such a good friend to miss:hug:

my college roommate and I were besties....we kinda lost touch this past year:(

Well I'm 29 and have had a nice love affair going with Bono since I was 8 years old. *nostalgic sigh* But recently I've definetly opened my eyes to the hotness that is the rest of the guys. Its still a bit hard for me to perve on Adam since he looks like my brother, but he does have his moments.

Larry on the other hand is so easy on the eyes! I don't know how I didn't see it before.

Edge is definetly like a vintage shirt, something you just love to take out, look at, and wrap yourself up in. :heart:

dazzlingamy said:

yeah i'm a bono girl too....not as long as you though! well done!! :)

i've had a funny feeling in my tummy for Bono since i was 16 and im 23 now....and i still get that funny feeling everytime i see him...

that man is one delicious piece of irish lovin....

*shakes head*

i love this board.....im not alone in my bono worship! :)

bono is so friggin Hoooot:drool:

when I met him *giggles...I love being able to say that* he almost made me pass out with his hotness:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Russty Cat said:

thats so cool :)

I have a few friends in their 40s (same age as my mum) but you wouldn't know it....we have the best fun....and one of them is a diehard u2 fan....and she is the DIRTIEST thing....i love her! lol

ooooh i would love to go to the caribbean....lucky thing! :)

VintagePunk said:

You really should come to Toronto for a show(s). I'll be your new female boyfriend. And I'm not married, so there won't be that mess to deal with. :sexywink:

WHO'sssss the hussy now:eyebrow:

:wink:

Dismantled said:

bono is so friggin Hoooot:drool:

when I met him *giggles...I love being able to say that* he almost made me pass out with his hotness:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

*passes out herself*

I would love to say that one day....

you lucky thing :hug: omg i just got close to BONO! hahahaha

or casually slip into conversation

'sorry i couldnt answer the phone last night, i was in the middle of some hot sex with an irish man....i cant tell you his name cause i might get him in trouble, but it rhymes with mono'

:lol:

*cough*

im so sad :(

VintagePunk said:

You just want all the action. Back off, you Ali-looking hottie. I saw her first! :mad:

hey I cannot help it if I look like Ali:madspit: and NOT that I mind thank you very much!!!

:wink: :lmao:

Oh god...dg's going to kill me again

dazzlingamy said:

*passes out herself*

I would love to say that one day....

you lucky thing :hug: omg i just got close to BONO! hahahaha

or casually slip into conversation

'sorry i couldnt answer the phone last night, i was in the middle of some hot sex with an irish man....i cant tell you his name cause i might get him in trouble, but it rhymes with mono'

:lol:

*cough*

im so sad :(

no your not sad:lmao: your a great addy to this group......have you been to Pleban Archives? Go there and tell me whats sad:lmao:

dazzlingamy said:
do you girls have pictures in the plebas piccy thread?!

I put mine up for everyone to see in here...and then I snatched it away quickly:wink:

I can bust it out quickly if you wanna peek.

Amy welcome home girl! You've definently come to the right place. If your sad, this has to be the most depressing place in the world. :wink: :lol:

I know I put one pic in the pleba thread, but I kind of cheated, cuz its like 10 years old. ROFL! And it was done for my mum so I look all nice and crap. I look nothing like it now. :D

VintagePunk said:

In light of the fact that I'm fairly alert and awake today, this is sort of funny.

When I read about IMing with your bf, I imediately thought "boyfriend." Then I read this section, and you were referring to your bf as "her."

"That's cool," I thought to myself. But then I was a little confused by the terminology. Is one member of a lesbian couple referred to as a boyfriend??? I'd never heard of that, and it seems to go against everything they stand for...but maybe it's a regional thing, I thought.

I read further, and saw that your female boyfriend is married. "oh, the plot thickens," I thought. This could indeed get messy!!

It was only when I was about three quarters through it that I realized in this case, bf means best friend.

In the space of about 45 seconds, you went from being a lesbian with an oddly referenced partner, to bi (when I remembered that you lust for Bono)...to being an adultress, because your female boyfriend actually has a husband.

But I'm okay now. :wink:

:lmao: :lmao:!!!

What's scary is the *exact* same thought process happened to me.....I'm not kidding!
We're just scary VP...:clonelove:

Hola Girlies!
I'm being weirded out that last night I got to thinking about old friends and such, only to come on here today and see said subject.
Crazy. :heart:

dazzlingamy said:
sure :)

i put mine up in there....its a horrendous photo of me...but its got my new hair colour in it! LOL

I saw you pic...love it:hug: love love love your hair color!! I wish I was so brave...thats the color I would choose..pink:drool:

ok..heres my pic again..real quick then I will take it down.
][/IMG]

thats me^:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom