Pleba girls' party....Sweet Holy Joe From K-Mart!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono2.jpg

:ohmy: :drool:
bono383.jpg

Sorry I'm here. I'm sketching tattoo ideas and doing some research, while drooling at B with you guys. :D

I'm trying to find a picture of a guitar I like enough to wear on my body for the rest of my life. hehe I'm leaning towards Bs green guitar, but I love steel guitars as well. Its a hard choice. AFter I find the right one, then I have to sketch out a picture and add wings to it. :lol:

I know it's only June, but I've already got ideas for my Halloween costume.

....I'm thinking about dressing up as the Fly (leather, fly shades). I don't know yet. I don't like Andy's (my bf) idea, so I have to come up with something cooler. :lol:

He wanted to dress as a pimp and I was going to be a hooker. :huh:

Maybe I could get him to dress as MacPhisto or something. :laugh:

I need some Fly shades, now...

Russty Cat said:
I'm trying to find a picture of a guitar I like enough to wear on my body for the rest of my life. hehe I'm leaning towards Bs green guitar, but I love steel guitars as well. Its a hard choice. AFter I find the right one, then I have to sketch out a picture and add wings to it. :lol:

That sounds cool! I have a magnolia on my leg above my ankle, but I still want some vines or leaves around it.

I totally like the Fly/Macphisto idea better then you having to be a hooker! :lol:

I currently have a St. Bridgets cross and music notes on my right lower leg. The next one is going to be a very large Celtic cross that covers my lower left leg.

Then on to the guitar with wings, which will either be on my left bicep or left shoulder blade.

And then one more on my left breast. I've been leaning towards a celtic heart, but I'm still deciding on that one. I was thinking about doing something that pretains to the name Russty Cat something catish. That one is for Mr. Cat and since I wouldn't be who I am now without him, I want to do something just for him. I think that will probably be the last one, just cuz its alot harder to design.

Nighty night, SG. :hug:

Russty Cat said:
I totally like the Fly/Macphisto idea better then you having to be a hooker! :lol:

I currently have a St. Bridgets cross and music notes on my right lower leg. The next one is going to be a very large Celtic cross that covers my lower left leg.

Then on to the guitar with wings, which will either be on my left bicep or left shoulder blade.

And then one more on my left breast. I've been leaning towards a celtic heart, but I'm still deciding on that one. I was thinking about doing something that pretains to the name Russty Cat something catish. That one is for Mr. Cat and since I wouldn't be who I am now without him, I want to do something just for him. I think that will probably be the last one, just cuz its alot harder to design.

You've had quite a bit done, then. :D I like tattoos.

Yeah, I like my costume idea, too! I just need the shades. I have the perfect leather pants for it (skintight...:drool: )

I think I'm headed for bed, too. G'night Russty! :hug: I'll see you both tomorrow (I mean, later).

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
Ok, well it's nearly three a.m. and I'm ready for bed.... one last pic to inspire sweet sweaty dreams :wink:

bono337.jpg

:drool:

:hug: Gnight Russty & Elys

Nighty night SG! Sleep good sweetie! :hug:

Nighty night Elys. Sweaty Bono dreams! :hug:

See ya both tomorrow since its a minute to midnight here. hehe :wave:

Heh.
I wrote a note saying I was going for a shower......but never hit submit. :tsk:
And then I forgot I left the computer on till I came down and heard the yeti :lol:

Anyhoo.....I'm prob just going to head to bed.....

(for prosperitiy's sake...I too have winmx :heart: )

Night night girlies.
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.
:hug::heart::hug:

And VP I hope you finally get a goodnights rest :hug: :clonelove:

Last edited:
DG..if you get this I still want to hear about your Worchester story. I felt bad having to leave lastnight:(

Worchester:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: !

well damn.....I just went to my gym..aka the school I work at FieldHouse and it was friggen closed! WTF!

anywho.....I need a new location.....:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom