Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

I have over 800 pics :crack:
You want it...I've prob got it...somewhere :lol:

Oh, I know exactly what you mean.
When I was younger I did speech competitions..hoping to overcome my fear. And I only got worse!! It prob didn't help I got teased alot as a kid :slant:....Strangely though, I usually don't mind being a loud mouth in class..but ask me to stand up...:yikes:
B is so incredibly cute and adorable..it only makes me love him more :heart: He's such a sweetheart....and I think that is part of the reason he connects so well with fans (and people)...he's not going to laugh at you being nervous, when he's the same way.

Bri I use to sing in a choir and for years it was no problem, cuz I could just hang in the back. hehe Then we got a new director and he announced that we would have to each meet with him and sing a small bit for him so he could hear our voices. Everyone in the room started laughing and he was like what did I say? :eyebrow: Everyone started talking at once about how there was no way in heck you were gonna get me to sing alone in front of him. When it was finally my turn everyone was sweet enough to leave the room. I was shaking so bad and could barely sing above a whisper. He finally told me that he was going to turn up the music loud and leave the room and he wanted me to belt it out. Little did I know he was listening in the sound booth along with everyone else! ARGH! Needless to say after that they were all pissed, cuz I'd been hiding behind a so called bad voice for years. He still hassles me all the time about singing louder, even when its just Sunday at church. We always sit in the front row and he says that he should be able to hear me better. :lol:

He still bugs the crap out of me. :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Bri, that is excellent! :bow: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:
Wow Bri! :bow: I second everyone else when I say that is just absolutely amazing. I have zero talent in the artistic department and am so floored by the work that you do! Really, really well done. :)

:eek::eek:
Thank you. :heart: :hug:

Perhaps I'll even finish Bono one of these days....
(they're both in the pic...B's just not painted, and thus is cropped out)

Sad_Girl said:
Bri that is SOOOO good! :bow: :applaud:

Last edited:
bononicestraw.jpg

I love in this how you can see his grey stuble and the grey hair around his temples. :drool: I swear I don't know why men think grey hair is bad. I so want to nuzzle his neck in that picture.

I'm such a hypocrite though. I dye my hair to cover all my grey. My da was completely grey by the time he was 30 and now he has totally white hair. I'm pretty much screwed in the hair department. Since I shaved it all off its a dark brown with grey highlights all over. I'm seeing how it will grow in, but I have a feeling I will end up dying it again. lol

Russty Cat said:
bononicestraw.jpg

I love in this how you can see his grey stuble and the grey hair around his temples. :drool: I swear I don't know why men think grey hair is bad. I so want to nuzzle his neck in that picture.

I'm such a hypocrite though. I dye my hair to cover all my grey. My da was completely grey by the time he was 30 and now he has totally white hair. I'm pretty much screwed in the hair department. Since I shaved it all off its a dark brown with grey highlights all over. I'm seeing how it will grow in, but I have a feeling I will end up dying it again. lol

My dad has pepper hair....bits of black and white on his moustache and hair...my moms also has pepper hair too...but part of that is because of the drugs she takes.

So I won't have fully white hair until I'm either in my late 40's/early 50's or in my mid/late 50's/ mid/late 60's.....at the most.

Bri I'll have to show you what I work on this weekend when its finished. I finally decided last night when I couldn't sleep what to do. hehe

Its going to be an art quilt with a vinyl record at the bottom that has a face on the middle part, I was lucky enough to find a record in my stash that already had an image of a profile on it. I cut a section out so its going to look like there is images coming out from the mouth of the face up onto the quilt. All the images are based on U2 songs, like a fly for fly, a man and woman intertwined for Man and Woman, a horse for WGRYWH and so on. I have 16 different things. Hopefully it will be cool when its done.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I think B has only improved with age. Honestly...even if there are hints of grey. And I don't care that he's some age older than me.....I can still think he's hot as hell......:tongue:
But why oh why do i always crush on older guys? :scratch:

I was telling my friend today that I tend to go for the Irishmen who are older than me, married, and who I have absolutely no chance in hell with. :lmao:

*ticks off list* Let's see....Bono, Conan O'Brien, Daniel Day-Lewis, anyone I'm missing?

daygloeyes2 said:

You haven't finished doing Bono yet? :shifty:

:wink:

:D

Nope...I just keep doing him. Long and slow....if ya know what I mean?

Russty :hug:
Safety in numbers seems to be a theme...:giggle:
In HS my one friend was absolutely terrible speaking in front of people..practically had panic attacks..poor thing. So the teacher let her do a private presentation...with just a couple of us girls (mostly cause we insited that if we had an audience, she had to at least have a few of us)

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

My dad has pepper hair....bits of black and white on his moustache and hair...my moms also has pepper hair too...but part of that is because of the drugs she takes.

So I won't have fully white hair until I'm either in my late 40's/early 50's or in my mid/late 50's/ mid/late 60's.....at the most.

Weldy I'm like your mom as well, I've taken alot of drugs that have stripped my hair. I started going grey when I was 17 or 18. I've been coloring it ever since. My mom was sweet and use to pay to have it weaved for me when I was in high school.

Fly they are so cute!!! I want to squeeze them! hehe :hyper:

DG I think its a trend for Plebas to like hot older guys. I'm right there with ya on the Daniel Day Lewis thing. :drool:

Russty Cat said:
Bri I'll have to show you what I work on this weekend when its finished. I finally decided last night when I couldn't sleep what to do. hehe

Its going to be an art quilt with a vinyl record at the bottom that has a face on the middle part, I was lucky enough to find a record in my stash that already had an image of a profile on it. I cut a section out so its going to look like there is images coming out from the mouth of the face up onto the quilt. All the images are based on U2 songs, like a fly for fly, a man and woman intertwined for Man and Woman, a horse for WGRYWH and so on. I have 16 different things. Hopefully it will be cool when its done.

That sounds so cool! :yes:
I'd love to see it.

My fav art project ever was when I wrapped my friend in plaster..:evil: :lmao: I should take a picture someday...:laugh:

Fly...that pic is so sweet! :cute: :heart:

U2granny! :hug:
You always know what to bring to the party. :D

Russty Cat said:

Weldy I'm like your mom as well, I've taken alot of drugs that have stripped my hair. I started going grey when I was 17 or 18. I've been coloring it ever since. My mom was sweet and use to pay to have it weaved for me when I was in high school.

DG I think its a trend for Plebas to like hot older guys. I'm right there with ya on the Daniel Day Lewis thing. :drool:

For some of us it's hot younger guys.:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:D

Nope...I just keep doing him. Long and slow....if ya know what I mean?

Russty :hug:
Safety in numbers seems to be a theme...:giggle:
In HS my one friend was absolutely terrible speaking in front of people..practically had panic attacks..poor thing. So the teacher let her do a private presentation...with just a couple of us girls (mostly cause we insited that if we had an audience, she had to at least have a few of us)

Its so nice when people are actually understanding about it. I have gotten a bit better, but still don't like doing it that much. lol I'm fine one on one, I think Bono and I could talk each others ears off. :wink: But if there are other people there I'll probably look like a deer in headlights. :laugh:

Hi U2granny! Glad your back. :D Thanks for the picture and all the great ones you post. :hug:

And in my opinion there is no perving age limit, young, old, whatever! We are all smart women who know a good thing when we see it! :wink:

Russty Cat said:

My mother started going gray in her early 20's and has been dyeing since then.

Daniel%20Day%20Lewis09.jpg

Holy :censored: those eyes! :drool:

Uh-oh Russty - we found our one unclonelike thing ... I love public speaking; being the person on stage or in front of the group doing the talking

Last of the Mohicans was one of the movies I insisted on keeping in my room when I was home from the hospital.:drool:

Back
Top Bottom