Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

:combust:

Vending machines....are you a mind reader or something?:wink:

Can't...breathe...laughing...too....hard...

*tears stream*
I was gonna say walls.....but that would ruin walls forever.....and a vending machine just felt *so* right..
*roflmao*

Vending machines :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
Whew, Bri! Wow! That should be illegal! :wink:

It proabably is in some States :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh Bri, I hoped you wouldn't! :laugh: :lmao:

:lmao: Oh but I did....:tsk:

OH MY GOSH BRI! Thank you! That has to be my favorite pic of him of all time! You can see his eyes so well. :heart:

I'm someone who gets so nervous speaking in front of large groups of people to the point of throwing up and shaking horribly. I tend to use comedy and make fun of myself to take the edge off. (No not that Edge! :lol:) So I figured right away he was probably like that. It just makes him more indearing to me.

Russty Cat said:

That should come with a freckin warning before it! I spit seagrams all over the keyboard and about chocked to death laughing! :hyper: :laugh:

:lmao:!! :lmao:

Ok...truely...did anyone here really think I wasn't up to the challenge?:D

:lmao:

Moral of the story......
Be careful what you wish for..my goodness, my guiness! :wink:

OMG..and now I will never look at a McGuinness ad the same way :lmao:

Bri I just saw the Edge watercolor! Its so good! You are so talented girl! I would know his face in a heartbeat from your painting. Man I'm so impressed!

Russty Cat said:
OH MY GOSH BRI! Thank you! That has to be my favorite pic of him of all time! You can see his eyes so well. :heart:

I'm someone who gets so nervous speaking in front of large groups of people to the point of throwing up and shaking horribly. I tend to use comedy and make fun of myself to take the edge off. (No not that Edge! :lol:) So I figured right away he was probably like that. It just makes him more indearing to me.

:lol: Where's Mucca when you need her? I'm sure she'd take the edge off :laugh:

I agree with you guys completely. B seems like a really insecure person and his nervous tendencies are so adorable. He needs to stop being so damn cute :cute:

Mmmmmmm yeah - Totally agree Russty! The one where he's got his arm up in the air! Them eyes is what does it to me, big time!!!

As Bri always says *Guh* So scrumptious&i agree with Fly that snogging is a great word! Oh - What i wouldn't give for a full-on hour long snog off B!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Russty Cat said:

I have over 800 pics :crack:
You want it...I've prob got it...somewhere :lol:

Oh, I know exactly what you mean.
When I was younger I did speech competitions..hoping to overcome my fear. And I only got worse!! It prob didn't help I got teased alot as a kid :slant:....Strangely though, I usually don't mind being a loud mouth in class..but ask me to stand up...:yikes:
B is so incredibly cute and adorable..it only makes me love him more :heart: He's such a sweetheart....and I think that is part of the reason he connects so well with fans (and people)...he's not going to laugh at you being nervous, when he's the same way.

Adam7-smallercopy.jpg

adam.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

I have over 800 pics :crack:
You want it...I've prob got it...somewhere :lol:

Oh, I know exactly what you mean.
When I was younger I did speech competitions..hoping to overcome my fear. And I only got worse!! It prob didn't help I got teased alot as a kid :slant:....Strangely though, I usually don't mind being a loud mouth in class..but ask me to stand up...:yikes:
B is so incredibly cute and adorable..it only makes me love him more :heart: He's such a sweetheart....and I think that is part of the reason he connects so well with fans (and people)...he's not going to laugh at you being nervous, when he's the same way.

Kids can be real assholes :madspit:. Sadly, I know that all too well. :hug: :hug:

FlyYourKite said:

The usual craziness....my psycho dream that Bono got shot and died while onstage....some fun drool-worthy pictures and most of all, Bri's nauseating Paul McG rant :wink: :laugh:

I had one of those psycho dreams too....it was before I saw them on 5/10.

My dream was that some psycho fan shot Bono....and I was onstage with him too.

Ugh....here we go again with the Paul McG rant....it is really getting annoying.

I really am going now so see yas tom nite! Got to go&drean naughty Bono dreams and pretend i really did snog him! I wish!

:wink:

Russty Cat said:
Bri I just saw the Edge watercolor! Its so good! You are so talented girl! I would know his face in a heartbeat from your painting. Man I'm so impressed!

*blush*:eek:
Thank you. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Bri, you should have put "Whispering 'My goodness my guinness' through a mouthful of potato chips."

:lmao:

OMG@!!!! *rotflmao* :lmao: :lmao:
*dies*

Weldy....I worte a Paul McG Cap...it's like *SO* hot......:D

Wow Bri! :bow: I second everyone else when I say that is just absolutely amazing. I have zero talent in the artistic department and am so floored by the work that you do! Really, really well done. :)

Back
Top Bottom