Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You love The Beatles too then Russty? They've been my No. 1 band but i spose they're kind of equal with U2 now, really! I adore John Lennon&it took me all this time to almost get over his death, so god knows what state i'd be in if anyhing like that happened to Bono! I'd go totally uncontrollable with grief!

I've never seen Live-Aid. :reject: I was going to buy it at Wal-Mart, but I didn't have enough money on me. :(

I'm going to go jump in the shower. Back in a few! :wave:

Camera one.... Camera two .... camera one .... camera two
90030abd.jpg

"Alex, I'll take Obscure Wayne's world quotes for 1000" :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
larry.jpg

I don't care what anyone says Larry, I :heart: the long hair it looks sexier and sexier :drool:

Maybe it's the angle the pic was taken at, but I don't really like it.. He looks better with shorter hair, I think.

Sad_Girl said:
Susan - My presentation was for a theories of Counseling class and it was on Rational Emotive therapy (basically you can control your emotions through your thought processes) :|

Russty - Don't climb that bell tower alone if it ever gets that bad at least wait for me to join you :wink: :hug:
What's wrong, if you feel like venting?

Susan I will always make room for ya in the bell tower with me. hehe

The main highlights of the crap today, where still not having a babysitter for Friday and possibly having to forfit my deposit of $200, waking up with a very strange feeling on my side and in my arm which is usually a big signal that I'm going to have a seizure, which of course had to happen today. It wasn't a bad one, but it always zaps all my energy and makes me feel like crap for a few days afterwards, then I had a nice little mishap in the studio when I was working.

I learned a really nice lesson today that I should share with all of you.

1. If your ever going to attempt to cut a vinyl record make sure to wear safety gloves and glasses.

2. IF your going to heat up a record or set it on fire wear a venhilation mask! Vinyl records give off toxic gas that taste like total crap! :laugh:

I did get alot of prep work done which was good and managed to destory a Michael Jackson record, which was probably the highlight of the day. :lol: :wink:

susanp6 said:
You love The Beatles too then Russty? They've been my No. 1 band but i spose they're kind of equal with U2 now, really! I adore John Lennon&it took me all this time to almost get over his death, so god knows what state i'd be in if anyhing like that happened to Bono! I'd go totally uncontrollable with grief!

Susan I adore the Beatles. I've had a long love affair going with John since I was little. The only bumper sticker I've ever had is the current one on my car. Its a picture of Johns face and says "Imagine living a life in peace" *sigh* He was taken way to earlier! I never got the chance to tell him thanks for making my childhood a bit easier. I totally feel like Bono has taken up where he left off. I figure telling B thanks for the love you've brought into my life will make up for not ever getting to meet John.

Bri! You still writin the cap? Me not too keen on that Larry pic either! beginning to think i like Larry with slightly shorter hair really!

SG I love waynes world! heehee That pic gets me everytime I see it! I called B&N yesterday and they said they won't have MOJO till next week. :mad:

Russty - 1 listen to Beatles :up:
2. Destroy Michael Jackson records :up: 3. Work on toxic, dangerous stuff with no safety gear :down: :tsk: You had better take better care of my friend young woman! :shame: :wink:

I'm so glad I get Larry all to myself. :hyper: :dance: Who needs his hair when he has those amazing arms!

be right back, Mr. Cat needs help

OMG Russty! You have just said what i keep thinking!! I am so in agreement with you there!!! It's almost as if B came along and filled in theb space John left&while i've been completely eaten up and sad about John, B seems the same sort of guy&i always wonder what J would make of B - I'm convinced J would luv B!!!!

What do you think?

Speaking of Norah Jones, she just came on the radio! I luv her voice too! Now Duran Duran&Rio!

Sad_Girl said:
Russty - 1 listen to Beatles :up:
2. Destroy Michael Jackson records :up: 3. Work on toxic, dangerous stuff with no safety gear :down: :tsk: You had better take better care of my friend young woman! :shame: :wink:

Trust me SG I learned my lesson. All I could taste for a few hours was record fumes. LOL

Becareful driving and come back soon. :heart: :D

susanp6 said:
OMG Russty! You have just said what i keep thinking!! I am so in agreement with you there!!! It's almost as if B came along and filled in theb space John left&while i've been completely eaten up and sad about John, B seems the same sort of guy&i always wonder what J would make of B - I'm convinced J would luv B!!!!

What do you think?

Speaking of Norah Jones, she just came on the radio! I luv her voice too! Now Duran Duran&Rio!

Susan I totally think that J would have loved B. I think they would have been friends. They both love and respect people and the earth so much. They are both pacifists in the way they go about things. And the amazing gift they both have for music is just unremarkable. Man to be in a room with both of them would have been amazing.

Did you hear about the gal that was wearing a pin that said something like "Listen to John Lennon" and B saw it and came over and put his ear up to the pin and was listening to it! He has a ton of respect for John. I've heard him mention him before as someone he admired. :heart:

singingsmiley.gif
Turn your face away from the garish light of day... Turn your thoughts away from cold unfeeling light... And listen to the music of the night...

:combust:

Hi Fly :hug:

Oh I forgot to mention earlier I downloaded Mercy this morning and I listened to it! Damn, just damn! I feel like every time we get a U2 album it gets better and then you hear something like that song that didn't make the album and its a little glimpse of what could be to come. :combust: :faint:

Yes indeed Russty! I do believe that they would have been friends! I love them both&i have read that story!!

B mentions J Lennon lots of times&i don't know if you have heard about this but B was the star speaker at the Labour party conference over here(our government!)and he made a reference to John&Paul, saying i love them both!!!! :love: :D :heart:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly :hug:

Oh I forgot to mention earlier I downloaded Mercy this morning and I listened to it! Damn, just damn! I feel like every time we get a U2 album it gets better and then you hear something like that song that didn't make the album and its a little glimpse of what could be to come. :combust: :faint:

Ditto, Russty. Mercy is a really great song :yes: Here's to more and more amazing albums.

Good you're back again DG! Not wanting to bring this pleasant convo down, but iread your news about that rotter earlier& i cheered!!!! :applaud:

He'll get what he deserves, hopefully! :up:

Back
Top Bottom