Pleba girls' party......Susan gets up close&personal with Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ALMOST did grab that!!!!!! :ohmy: :yes: :sexywink:

You remember that Bri???? :evil: :tongue:

:ohmy: :ohmy: its 2am

last time i looked at the clock it was 1am

time flies when you're having fun :drool:

i should go, got to be up in 6 hours :huh: don't thinkive had a proper nights sleep in a week , so tired :sad:

night sweaty bono/dreams ;)

:hug:

Last edited:
I know Jem! As the old saying goes eh?! :giggle:

Ah well, you'll get to read more of my story tom nite! You've become a fellow pleba party addict that's for sure! :wink:

Nite then&remember to buy your Bono book!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Well, i suppose if we've got nothing better to do - then i could always fill you in on how B attempted to seduce me....

Nah! Not really! If only! B wouldn't have to seduce me - I'm all his if he wants me!!!!! :ohmy:

Yes! That's right Bri - Don't forget about Drea! How did you get that name i wondered???

susanp6 said:
Yes! That's right Bri - Don't forget about Drea! How did you get that name i wondered???

Drea? It's my nickname (had it since high school)... my real name's Andrea, but the only people who call me that are family and co-workers... In other words, people I have to behave around :laugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:sigh:
I suppose I'll have to settle for a 3 some then.......or is it a 4some with B?...of course drea'll want adam...that makes 5......
Sounds kinky..........:D

:laugh:

:giggle: You two can have :bono:...

:adam: and I will be elsewhere :wink:

I see! So it's short for Andrea! As in The Corrs Andrea! :wink:

Oh you and Adam don't want to leave drea...cause Adam...well.....
C14-ADAM.jpg

:wink:

Right Bri - The hands thing! Well, while he was signing an autograph, he just ever so subtley(spelt correctly?)brushed his fingers against my hands&GOD!!!!!! Melting - It was so incredibly slow&sensual, you know? Like he was in no rush! Jesus christ - evry time i think about it :censored: :censored: :faint: :combust:

Hi DG! You have returned, but for a while?????

Dis? Why did you see her name here??

I just noticed that she posted a comment about the Bono pix, saying that some guy made her promise not to post them :madspit:

Yes Bri! Bono had those hands on me, but i only wish they had been on me in a different place too!!!!! :sigh:

Mmmmmmmm wonder when our 2nd date will be then!!! :giggle:

Maybe Glasgow!!! You know what i've been thinking actually Bri! I could take ruff along with me to the hotel in Glasgow&you never know - B might not be able to resist us 2 babes!!! 3some with me, B&ruff in Scotland eh???? :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom